HR IS Administrator
Are you ready to take your career in Human Resources to the next level?
The opportunity you've been waiting for is here!
We are actively seeking a dynamic and skilled professional to join our team as an HR IS Administrator.
You will play a pivotal role in revolutionizing our HR processes, leveraging cutting-edge technology to enhance efficiency and drive strategic decision-making. Your contributions will directly impact the success of our organization, and we are excited about the unique skills and perspectives you could bring to our team.
Story behind Secret Escapes and Travelist.pl
Created from the need to make dreams come true. Travelist is the largest portal in Poland connecting a booking platform and an inspiring travel magazine. Our team of experts carefully selects offers in Poland and abroad, tailors them to the needs of our customers and negotiates the best prices on the market on their behalf.
We are part of the International Secret Escapes Group – the world's leading, members-only travel and experiences company. We inspire the world to escape by bringing hand-picked offers at unbeatable prices to millions of members worldwide across our Secret Escapes, Travelist, Slevomat, Zl’avomat, Skrz and Pigsback brands.
Since our launch in 2011 we have welcomed over 60 million members globally. We’re backed by some of the smartest and most successful investors out there, and are a resilient, forward looking scale-up with big ambitions.
As a part of Secret Escapes Group, there are other brands including Slevomat, Zlavomat, Travelist, SKRZ. A working contract will be signed with a local entity, however the role will cover the whole Secret Escapes Group. The role is a part of the Group Reward and People Services team.
We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch of individuals from different backgrounds and with varied interests, but the one thing we all have in common is that we’re good people (even if we do say so ourselves!).
The Role / What you’ll do
You will join our global People Services Team and cooperate on the implementation of new HR IS across the SE Group (12 European jurisdictions incl UK with 13 entities).
As the HR IS Administrator you will:
- Act as first- level support for the HR system users
- Help to set up set of reports for upload to local payroll systems for correct monthly data transfers
- Create and maintains reports, processes and workflows, uploads data into the system
- Ensure smooth functionality of the HR IS and other HR related tools
- Collect errors and service requests in English, categorizes and classifies error messages
- Independently resolve errors and documenting incident-related activities
- Consult end-users on the use of the software product
- Support software-as-a-service solutions
- Communicate with our people team, as well as with the customer's HR, end-users, and IT management
- Responsible for correct configurations for all countries and entities reflecting their local legislation, processes and needs
- Manage system set up, upgrades, responsible for maintenance and further development of the existing configurations, keeps configurations notes up to date, regular review of system set up to ensure correct functionality
- Work with vendor’s CSM on future system improvements and further modules development to benefit from the system and digitalise internal processes
- Ensure correct data usage with HR IS and protects them against misusage
- Ensure correct process for setting appropriate access rights for users
- Cooperate with the providers and builds relationship with dedicated Customer Success managers
- Additional ad hoc activities mainly related to other HR systems in use, eg. Asana
You will bring..
- Experience with an implementation of an HR IS and data transfer and creation of documentation in the form of configuration workbooks is desirable. (at least two markets)
- Knowledge - experience with an HR system such as HiBob, BambooHR, Workday or similar for several jurisdictions/countries, understanding standard HR processes, including info types, transactions, and reports, is a must.(5yrs)
- Strong customer and service orientation with a passion for delivering exceptional service.
- Ability to work in a structured, independent, and autonomous manner.
- Technical insight and analytical thinking to better understand and resolve technical issues.
- Fluency in English
And you are..
- Self-motivated, responsible, and quality-conscious approach to job performance.
- An excellent communicator and team player with a collaborative and supportive approach.
We have a team culture that puts people at the center. We enjoy the flexibility of working core hours in a hybrid home (3 days)/office(2 days) pattern, but we take every opportunity to get together and collaborate.
In keeping with being an inspirational travel brand, we also have a ‘Work from Anywhere’ policy, so you can work from anywhere in the world for up to a month each year!
You may also have noticed we have offices in both Bratislava and Poland, and we are happy to talk about any of these locations with you!
We are an equal opportunity employer
Diversity and Inclusion are important to us at Secret Escapes and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work. We value and actively seek out a richly diverse range of talent and our policies ensure that every job application and employee is treated fairly, with equal opportunity to succeed. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by law.