As a Operations Coordinator (or Sales Production Coordinator, as we’d like to call you) you will be part of our Operations team who are crucial to our business. You will be ensuring only the best offers reach our site, and that they do so in the timeliest manner possible. Working side by side with our sales teams, you will be responsible for managing the production of hotel sales, ensuring they are price checked, loaded in our internal CMS system and signed off by suppliers with any amends. You will also be responsible for managing the live maintenance of hotel sales.
About Secret Escapes
Secret Escapes is the world’s leading members-only online travel deal company, offering inspiring travel experiences and hand-picked offers to over 75 million users worldwide across our family of brands.
Operating in 14 countries across Europe and Asia, Secret Escapes Group continues to grow and establish itself as a world-class business, dedicated to giving our members the best range and value in luxury travel deals at low prices.
Secret Escapes operates a flexible working policy and we are all in the office 1 day a week (minimum) and have core hours of 10am-4pm (you can make up the other hours to suit you). In keeping with being an inspirational travel brand, we also have a ‘Work from Anywhere’ policy, so you can work from anywhere in the world for up to a month each year!
We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch of individuals from different backgrounds and with varied interests, but the one thing we all have in common is that we’re good people (even if we do say so ourselves!).
What we are looking for
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Demonstrable attention to detail, taking total ownership for accuracy of output
- Effective communicator, able to build professional relationships quickly
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise work effectively
- Ability to show initiative
- Demonstrate willingness to learn, develop your skills and go the extra mile
- A genuine passion for luxury travel would be a bonus
And you are
- Organised and able to juggle multiple tasks
- Find satisfaction in well organised and smooth run workflow
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and willing to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- A real team player with a proactive and positive attitude
We are an equal opportunity employer:
Diversity and inclusion are important to us at Secret Escapes and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work. We value and actively seek out a richly diverse range of talent and our policies ensure that every job application and employee is treated fairly, with equal opportunity to succeed. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by law.