Senior CRM Analyst
Sitting in our customer insight team you will help shape the personalisation and targeting of all our CRM sends across email and push marketing channels. You will be part of producing engaging content to inspire our members to escape in style!
Secret Escapes is the world’s leading members-only online travel deal company, offering inspiring travel experiences and hand-picked offers to over 75 million users worldwide across our family of brands.
Operating in 14 countries across Europe and Asia, Secret Escapes Group continues to grow and establish itself as a world-class business, dedicated to giving our members the best range and value in luxury travel deals at low prices.
Secret Escapes operates a flexible working policy and we are all in the office 1 day a week (minimum) and have core hours of 10am-4pm (you can make up the other hours to suit you). In keeping with being an inspirational travel brand, we also have a ‘Work from Anywhere’ policy, so you can work from anywhere in the world for up to a month each year!
We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch of individuals from different backgrounds and with varied interests, but the one thing we all have in common is that we’re good people (even if we do say so ourselves!).
About the role
CRM is a crucial part of the marketing mix at Secret Escapes, ensuring we get our fantastic deals in front of our members on a regular basis and continue to serve them engaging content, inspiring them to escape in style.
The CRM Analyst will sit within the Customer Insight team and will help the CRM team to shape the personalisation and targeting of all our CRM sends across email and push marketing channels. Working closely with the senior CRM team, Customer Insight & the Data teams you will own the development of customer profiles, segmentations and other data points to enable the full CRM team to send completely targeted communications at all times. You will also take the lead on CRM reporting and be responsible for identifying opportunities to improve the relevancy for members and the commercial performance of CRM communications, including ensuring regular AB and holdout testing is at the heart of our CRM rollout process.
In this role you will…
- Creation and automation of new data sources (customer profiles, flags, segmentations) into our email & push marketing platform
- Identifying opportunities to improve the personalisation and relevancy of our marketing
- Full ownership of all email reporting, metrics and KPIs across 9 markets
- Ownership of post-campaign analysis including AB test results
- Coordinating insight, results and actions from CRM and communicating those with the wider business
- Own the relationship with the Data Science team for future development of our existing recommendation and personalisation engines
- Working with revenue teams to understand and optimise traffic distribution to our deal portfolio
- Have SQL/Excel experience. Experience of working with large data sets and creation of financial models/reports from scratch
- Experience using Snowflake, Tableau or similar analytical/database environments
- Expert in A/B testing
- Proficiency in Python, R or equivalent
- Be capable to interpret data and drive conclusions
- Have good attention to detail, taking ownership for accuracy of output
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise work effectively
- A self-starter who will be keen to initiate new ideas and processes
How the magic happens
The entire CRM and Customer Insight teams sit in London, so we would love to have you there so we can bounce ideas off each other in person. Secret Escapes operates a flexible working policy and we are all in the office 1 day a week (minimum) and have core hours of 10am - 4pm (you can make up the other hours to suit you). In keeping with being an inspirational travel brand, we also have a ‘Work from Anywhere’ policy, so you can work from anywhere in the world for up to a month each year.
Things you should know:
During COVID, we have been busy evolving our proposition to offer even more deals, even better availability and additional, refundable options, as well as finding other ways to serve the needs of our members and hotel partners. We are seeing trade bounce back to pre-COVID levels and these improvements will enable us to scale even faster than before. We continue to build our team by carefully choosing skilled and talented people who are committed to helping us grow faster and maintain our high standards.
We are an equal opportunity employer:
Diversity and inclusion are important to us at Secret Escapes and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work. We value and actively seek out a richly diverse range of talent and our policies ensure that every job application and employee is treated fairly, with equal opportunity to succeed. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by law.