Clinical Project Manager
This role ensures our paediatric patient engagement technology is successfully deployed across the clinical trials we partner on with Life Sciences organisations and CRO’s.
This position is Leeds based (hybrid) or remote in the UK. It might include occasional (inter)national travel.
You will lead and oversee the clinical research aspect from RFPs to Bid Defence meetings to Study Start Up, Regulatory / Ethics compliance and Product Delivery at Little Journey. You’ll be a direct point of contact with the Sponsors and CROs. You ensuring our collaboration runs smoothly and we develop our Little Journey applications to support the protocol and paediatric patient experience in the best possible way. This includes completing all regulatory and ethics documentation, complying with SOP’s and up-skilling our Product, Design and Engineering team in Clinical Research best practice.
- Key point of contact for all protocol; clinical trial; ethics; regulatory; site issues
- Develop risk mitigation plans for our projects to ensure high quality software delivery, tailored to protocols and patients needs
- Build and maintain study start up systems for document, milestones, languages/translations, enrolment plans, vendor management, site tracking metrics
- Complete international regulatory, ethics and other compliance documentation
- Collaborate closely with Technical Project Manager, Product, Design, User Research and Engineering to build scalable patient engagement solutions that children love & increase trial efficiency.
3 months - Learn the ins and outs of our Little Journey platform, and observe our current project management practices in developing patient engagement software for clinical trials. Present improvement plan to SMT.
6 months - Ensure a successful clinical trial delivery framework is built and implemented, to support any new clinical trials or drug marketing projects moving forwards.
12 months - You built a data tracker to measure increased performance across various trial metrics, resulting in more successful trials for our Sponsors, and we have a repeat business rate of minimum 75%, due to patients and sponsors loving our platform
- Detail oriented and high level of accuracy
- Very organised and on top of things
- Pro-active stakeholder management
- Extreme ownership
- 28 days annual leave pro-rata (plus public holidays)
- £500 annual training budget
- £200 home working budget
- £50 wellness budget
- Flexible working with core hours
- 6% pension match
- Enhanced parental leave policies
- Friendly and collaborative team who value and respect each other