Associate Account Executive - Healthcare (non USA)
This role is responsible for lead generation, lead follow up and closing contracts (with support) with healthcare partners in the UK, but also across the world (except US). You will play a vital role in the fast growth that Little Journey is going through. We have lots of interest in our product and are looking for a personable, intelligent and data driven sales professional.
This position is remote in the UK, but open to travel across the UK and occasionally internationally.
You report into and work closely with our Commercial Director. You will be responsible for building and maintaining a pipeline of commercial opportunities, that help us achieve our goal of implementing Little Journey in 500 hospitals worldwide. You will also qualify inbound leads and initiate discovery conversations, manage client and internal stakeholders, and bring opportunities to a close and ensure the foundations are laid for a long term partnership.
- Immediately: All inbound leads are followed up, qualified and progressed if suitable. You will also provide a robust market map and prospects overview, separated into countries and regions in Hubspot, with an action plan for each market
- 6 months: A pipeline of 50 opportunities is maintained at any given time, with a quarterly implementation rate of 10 hospitals.
- 12 months: You have successfully contributed to generating £500,000 in new business, and there is another £500,000 in the pipeline for the next 6 months.
· You have sold software solutions to international healthcare providers (mainly the UK and Europe) before, and are used to doing this at fast pace
· Excellent understanding of Hubspot and a structured and methodical sales approach (such as a proven method of qualifying leads)
· Excellent listening skills – you understand what makes people tick and can ask the right questions
· Intelligent – street smart and book smart
Desirable, but we can support:
- Negotiation and closing multi-year or multi-site contracts
- Senior stakeholder management
Behaviours and values needed
- Passionate – you love what Little Journey offers, and you love sales
- Super organised
- Pro-active and sense of urgency
- High level of integrity – no ego, client first mindset
- Uncapped Bonus Scheme
- 28 days annual leave pro-rata (plus public holidays)
- £500 annual training budget
- £200 home working budget
- £50 wellness budget
- Flexible working with core hours
- 6% pension match
- Enhanced parental leave policies
- Friendly and collaborative team who value and respect each other
About Little Journey
Little Journey was founded in 2018 by Dr Chris Evans and Sophie Copley. As an anaesthetic doctor and father himself, Chris witnessed first-hand the distress experienced by children and families coming to hospital for surgery. Partnering with Sophie, an expert in human-centred product design, they created a prototype version of the Little Journey app to support children undergoing elective surgery.
Since then, the business has accelerated quickly, having been adopted in more than 100 healthcare organisations worldwide. We also partner with leading organisations such as LEGO and top tier pharmaceutical companies. They provide us global access to paediatric services and clinical research, helping us reach more children. We received investment from internationally leading VC funds and are using this to scale further into other markets. Our technology is already available in 16 languages and counting!
Our teams are grouped into Product, Technology, Delivery, Operations, Commercial and Science departments, and we are hiring talent across all these functions to help us achieve our mission.
Diversity & Inclusion
We encourage people from all walks of life to apply and strive to eliminate unconscious bias in our recruitment process. We do not discriminate on ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or parental status or disability. We encourage candidates from underrepresented groups to apply. If you need adjustments made to our application process, to help accommodate any disabilities, please do let us know on email@example.com