Posted on Monday, November 20, 2023
About the role:
- This is the first role of this kind that we have hired! You’ll be working directly with the CEO and the other founders in a highly technical organisation to drive customer success.
- Lead and improve customer engagement for TitanML from initial technical demos to production, customising solutions for client success.
- Articulate TitanML's value in individual and public speaking settings, fostering strong technical user relationships.
- Collaborate with engineering to align customer feedback with product development.
- Stay informed on LLM trends and how our products support these trends.
- You’ll need good technical skills, including experience with a scripting language like Python or Bash
- This role might involve travelling both domestically and internationally
You should apply if…
- You are driven, curious and smart - you’ll be given a lot of autonomy and will be the first solutions engineer in the team.
- You love solving problems and spending time with users (ML Engineers and MLOps Engineers) - you are an empathetic problem solver who will work to figure out how we can solve their core business problems.
- You love technology - you’ll be working at the cutting edge of LLM technology, and will constantly be looking for ways to learn more.
- People love working with you - you’ll be working with multiple stakeholders in the business and externally.
- You know how to make a big impact quickly.
- You are great at explaining complex concepts simply.
- TitanML is growing rapidly and we are a highly committed technical team, this is a great opportunity to be part of something amazing.
Bonus points if…
- Experience with public speaking, technical writing, or developer relations.
- Familiar with the LLM / MLOps / LLMOps landscape
- Background in ML, Cloud Services, or Enterprise Software
- 15min screening call with CEO
- Take-home case study
- 45min call with CEO
- In person interview with 3 founders in London