Turtl is an exciting software company with more than 300 customers around the world and 120+ employees based in London and Boston.
Our software enables anyone to create, personalize, publish and track digital documents - with no need for specialist design or coding skills. By putting performance at the heart of their digital document strategy Turtl helps businesses reach their pipeline and revenue objectives. Turtl is used by businesses of all sizes, from small organizations to big names, such as Cisco, Nestle and Lexus. There’s huge potential for growth given the wide applicability of our software and the clear value we’re delivering for our customers.
It’s a fast-paced work environment, so we’re looking for talented people who want to continuously learn and actively embrace change and challenges. You’ll find Turtl a straightforward and open place to work, where colleagues can be relied on to help.
If you’re ready to take that next step in your career, then it’s a great time to be joining the team!
Our London office is located within WeWork, Liverpool Street, a unique coworking space in the heart of East London's tech hub. With an open-plan space, ideal for collaborative working and networking, this is home to a broad range of teams including Marketing, Customer Success, Sales, Account Management, Finance, Legal and People teams. We have a on-site cafe, wellness room, weekly wellness and cultural events, as well as fully stocked kitchens within the building.
Well-funded by leading VC Octopus Ventures, and building on rapid growth to date, we’re building out our commercial presence in new markets and geographies and are looking for passionate sales people to help us build something special.
We’re looking for outstanding tech salespeople who have consistently hit targets and thrive in taking full ownership of the sales cycle, from lead generation through to closing. You’ll be an articulate presenter but above all, disciplined, entrepreneurial and have a growth mindset.
You'll be given world class support - our marketing team are generating significant inbound demand as well as delivering curated industry events and campaigns. You’ll also work with an SDR team to support territory planning, outreach and pipeline generation. Sales Ops and Sales Engineering are the final pieces of the puzzle to drive your success. The Sales Managers lead the sales effort at Turtl and drive the growth of the business.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Managing full cycle sales processes from lead to close to handover and consistently hitting revenue and pipeline building targets
• Selling consultatively and understanding customer need and pain points
• Moving fast! We chase rapid sales velocity at Turtl
• Maintaining a high level of product, market and competitor knowledge
• Navigating and closing out sales cycles with some of the most prestigious companies across EMEA and the US.
• Proactively sourcing new leads and new business opportunities, with the support of the sales development and marketing functions
• Upholding the values and cultural ethos of Turtl in all dealings internally and externally
• Building strong relationships with your prospects but also all internal stakeholders
involved in the sales cycle
• Working closely with internal teams including marketing, customer success, legal, finance etc
• Being culture-add for the sales team!
• You have a solid background in technology sales with proven success
• Broad experience from lead generation through to closing deals
• Highly credible and articulate in face-to-face, over the phone, and email interactions
• Has a confident persona and can build great customer relationships
• Are technically savvy
• Are commercially savvy – relishing the challenge of overcoming objections with a
view to getting the customer to buy provided the fit is good for both parties
• Martech/digital marketing experience or experience of working with a SaaS platform
would be advantageous
• Entrepreneurial in mindset and disciplined in approach
• Hungry to learn with a growth mindset
We offer a competitive base salary, share options within Turtl, plus up to 25 days of holidays (plus bank holidays), as well as a birthday day off. Funded by Turtl, you’ll be enrolled in our workplace pension, life assurance and benefit hub schemes. We offer our employees a flexible approach to hybrid working where they can split their time between working from home and the office.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
Turtl is an equal opportunity employer and are committed to growing a diverse workforce that represents all people regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, age, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or neurodiversity. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and will make any recruitment or interview adjustments that will ensure a comfortable candidate experience.