Sales Development Representative
Turtl is an exciting software company with more than 300 customers around the world and 120+ employees based in London and Boston.
Our software enables anyone to create, personalize, publish and track digital documents - with no need for specialist design or coding skills. By putting performance at the heart of their digital document strategy Turtl helps businesses reach their pipeline and revenue objectives. Turtl is used by businesses of all sizes, from small organizations to big names, such as Cisco, Nestle and Lexus. There’s huge potential for growth given the wide applicability of our software and the clear value we’re delivering for our customers.
It’s a fast-paced work environment, so we’re looking for talented people who want to continuously learn and actively embrace change and challenges. You’ll find Turtl a straightforward and open place to work, where colleagues can be relied on to help.
If you’re ready to take that next step in your career, then it’s a great time to be joining the team!
Our London office is located within WeWork, Liverpool Street, a unique coworking space in the heart of East London's tech hub. With an open-plan space, ideal for collaborative working and networking, this is home to a broad range of teams including Marketing, Customer Success, Sales, Account Management, Finance, Legal and People teams. We have a on-site cafe, wellness room, weekly wellness and cultural events, as well as fully stocked kitchens within the building.
Turt’s sales development team is the engine room of the business. They provide the sales team with the pipeline they need to sell Turtl’s software and grow the business. It is a varied role and requires juggling of numerous tasks and lead sources so adaptability is key. Whether it is an inbound lead from the marketing team, a self sourced contact from linkedin or the customer base or a web chat enquiry, the SDR team is qualifying hard and hustling to generate as much demand as possible.
The role suits ambitious, creative and driven people looking to accelerate their sales career.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Take inbound leads and contact them via email, social and phone to secure qualified meetings for Sales Managers.
- Run outbound campaigns into Turtl’s customer base to generate expansion leads and opportunities.
- Manage Turtl’s web chat enquiry process and engage with interested prospects.
- Work closely with Turtl’s marketing and broader sales function to improve lead quality.
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting on your activity and ensure that Turtl’s CRM system (Hubspot) is up to date.
- Meet and exceed challenging targets for activity and appointment setting.
- Uphold the values and cultural ethos of Turtl in all dealings internally and externally and take a customer first approach.
- Experience of generating new business pipeline and hitting activity metrics.
- Comfortable in a fast paced, target driven environment and a strong team player that is always looking to optimise what they’re doing.
- Great research skills.
- Excellent telephone manner and skilled email writer.
- Ability to understand and articulate a complex product set to senior marketers.
- Strong listening skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise workload effectively.
- Ability to be a real team player, always happy to put the team and business first.
- Want to work in an ambitious early stage business with big-name clients.
- Are motivated by the success of the insight and leads you deliver to the business.
- Want to prove yourself and progress in a fast growing company with a truly unique product and progress through the ranks of the sales team.
We offer a competitive base salary, share options within Turtl, plus up to 25 days of holidays (plus bank holidays), as well as a birthday day off. Funded by Turtl, you’ll be enrolled in our workplace pension, life assurance and Perkbox schemes. We offer our employees a flexible approach to hybrid working where they can split their time between working from home and the office.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
Turtl is an equal opportunity employer and are committed to growing a diverse workforce that represents all people regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, age, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or neurodiversity. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and will make any recruitment or interview adjustments that will ensure a comfortable candidate experience.