Customer Onboarding Specialist (Part Time - 21 hours)
This part-time role offers 21 hours per week with flexible scheduling options, such as three 7-hour days, four 5-hour days, or five 4-hour days, allowing for consistent work patterns that suit individual preferences.
Turtl is an exciting software company with more than 300 customers around the world and 120+ employees based in London and Boston.
Our software enables anyone to create, personalize, publish and track digital documents - with no need for specialist design or coding skills. Turtl is used by businesses of all sizes, from small organizations to big names, such as Cisco, Nestle and Lexus. We think there’s huge potential for growth given the wide applicability of our software and the clear benefits we’re hearing from customers.
It’s a fast-paced work environment, so we’re looking for talented people who want to continuously learn and actively embrace challenges. You’ll find Turtl a straightforward and open place to work, where colleagues can be relied on to help.
If you’re ready to take that next step in your career, then it’s a great time to be joining the team!
Our London office is located within WeWorks, Spitalfields, a unique coworking space in the heart of East London's tech hub. With an open-plan space, ideal for collaborative working and networking, this is home to a broad range of teams including Marketing, Customer Success, Sales, Account Management, Finance, Legal and People teams. We have on-site cafe, rooftop terrace/bar, weekly wellness and cultural events, as well as fully stocked kitchens within the building.
Reporting into the Head of Onboarding you will support our clients by providing amazing training and onboarding experiences to new users to Turtl in order to maximize the value they see from Turtl. The goal is to inspire, excite and motivate customers by showing them just how great content produced in Turtl can be. You will work closely with our clients to understand their goals and success measurements for the pieces of content they want to produce in their first 3 months. This will typically involve training users on the tool and helping them create, publish and analyze the performance of their content within Turtl.
As users interact with the Turtl platform, we capture a variety of activity metrics to help us see who's really engaged and who's usage is waning. Your responsibility will be to understand each user and their objectives for Turtl, analyse the engagement metrics, to monitor usage levels, flag low adoption and make successful interventions to get people back into the tool and using our software successfully.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You will understand the customer requirements for the product and oversee the customer onboarding process.
- You will guide, support, and assist customers in their product adoption process.
- You will manage customer relationships from the point of sale through successful implementation and onboarding.
- You will work closely with sales, product, and support teams to ensure that each piece of the journey meets customer expectations.
- You will respond to customer emails, chats, and calls regarding implementation.
- You will complete video and phone calls to ensure that customers are supported during the onboarding process.
- Be a Turtl expert and discuss or educate on any nuance of the product internally and externally.
- You will help create repeatable processes, resources, and frameworks to use when onboarding customers.
- After onboarding you will transfer your customer relationships to a customer success manager.
- You will assist in the tracking and reporting on onboarding: identifying key trends, where customers fall behind etc.
- You are passionate about providing high levels of customer service and training and have a desire to constantly improve.
- You are an excellent communicator who is able to communicate and influence stakeholders at all levels.
- You have great problem solving skills and are solutions-focused.
- You have strong attention to detail skills.
- You have great project management, organisation and prioritization skills.
- You have an appetite to learn quickly, ask for feedback, contribute new ideas, and understand the bigger picture to deliver value to the business.
- You are able to work collaboratively, share insights and knowledge to support others around you.
We offer a competitive base salary, share options within Turtl, plus up to 25 days of holidays (plus bank holidays), as well as a birthday day off. Funded by Turtl, you’ll be enrolled in our workplace pension, life assurance and Perkbox schemes. We offer our employees a flexible approach to hybrid working where they can split their time between working from home and the office.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
Turtl is an equal opportunity employer and are committed to growing a diverse workforce that represents all people regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, age, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or neurodiversity. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and will make any recruitment or interview adjustments that will ensure a comfortable candidate experience.