Turtl is an exciting software company with more than 300 customers around the world and 120+ employees based in London and Boston.
Our software enables anyone to create, personalize, publish and track digital documents - with no need for specialist design or coding skills. Turtl is used by businesses of all sizes, from small organizations to big names, such as Cisco, Nestle and Lexus. We think there’s huge potential for growth given the wide applicability of our software and the clear benefits we’re hearing from customers.
It’s a fast-paced work environment, so we’re looking for talented people who want to continuously learn and actively embrace challenges. You’ll find Turtl a straightforward and open place to work, where colleagues can be relied on to help.
If you’re ready to take that next step in your career, then it’s a great time to be joining the team!
Reporting into the Head of Software you will be responsible for the development of front end experience of critical UI for Turtl. You will have a significant influence on our overall strategy by helping define the features, working with our dedicated Tech, Product and UX teams and driving the system front end architecture by implementing best practices.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will join a team of experienced developers building high impact features for our users driven by design, user experience, user research and metrics.
- You will focus on frontend but can also include backend services, tooling, and infrastructure.
- You will work with peers to define architecture, quality standards, and best practices.
- You will collaborate closely with our design team, teaming up in small cross-functional teams to continuously bring features from idea to prototype to final implementation with a high degree of autonomy and ownership.
- You have previous experience working in a Frontend Engineering role, ideally in the tech space.
- You have worked with verizon control systems like Git, written automated tests, donecode and reviews.
- You have great communication skills (English would be desirable)
- You are keen to learn or have experience with Angular, TypeScript, NodeJS, Mongo, AWS, CircleCI, Cypress.
- The role is based in Slovenia, so you will need to be able to travel into the office occasionally which is based in (Ljubljana) however most of the role will be home-based.
- A competitive base salary between €40,000 - €55,000 euros (depending on experience).
- Stock Options
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
Turtl is an equal opportunity employer and are committed to growing a diverse workforce that represents all people regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, age, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or neurodiversity. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and will make any recruitment or interview adjustments that will ensure a comfortable candidate experience.
Something looks off?