Turtl is an exciting software company with more than 300 customers around the world and 120+ employees based in London and Boston.
Our software enables anyone to create, personalize, publish and track digital documents - with no need for specialist design or coding skills. Turtl is used by businesses of all sizes, from small organizations to big names, such as Cisco, Nestle and Lexus. We think there’s huge potential for growth given the wide applicability of our software and the clear benefits we’re hearing from customers.
It’s a fast-paced work environment, so we’re looking for talented people who want to continuously learn and actively embrace challenges. You’ll find Turtl a straightforward and open place to work, where colleagues can be relied on to help.
If you’re ready to take that next step in your career, then it’s a great time to be joining the team!
Reporting into the Head of Software you will be responsible for creating, maintaining, testing, and debugging the entire backend as well as designing components for our tool. You will work on exciting new projects, with an opportunity to build these from scratch, and on improving existing projects and processes.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You will join a team of experienced backend developers and will develop features and improvements to the Turtl product in a secure, well-tests and performant way.
- You can clearly and concisely communicate about complex technical, architectural problems and propose iterative solutions.
- You will solve technical problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- You will collaborate with wider teams and stakeholders within our Engineering (Frontend, UX, etc) to maintain a high bar for quality in a fast-paced, iterative environment.
- You will craft code that meets your internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for a high-scale web environment.
- You have previous experience working in a Backend Engineering role, ideally in the tech space.
- You have experience or up for learning and working with NodeJS, Mongo, Elasticsearch, AWS, CircleCI, Cypress.
- You have worked with version control systems like Git, written automated tests and have done code reviews.
- You have great communication skills (English would be desirable)
- The role is based in Slovenia, so you will need to be able to travel into the office occasionally which is based in (Ljubljana) however most of the role will be home-based.
- A super competitive base salary between €43,000 -€68,000 euros (depending on experience).
- Stock Options
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
Turtl is an equal opportunity employer and are committed to growing a diverse workforce that represents all people regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, age, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or neurodiversity. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and will make any recruitment or interview adjustments that will ensure a comfortable candidate experience.
Something looks off?