Senior Software Engineer (Backend, C#, Client Organisation)
At Trafi we build connected mobility solutions that help people, cities and companies move towards a more balanced and sustainable future. We work with cities to connect and automate all their mobility options – from public transport to micromobility and every service in between – into a single platform.
We want to encourage the global shift to shared mobility systems that are managed by cities, enhanced by companies and used by people everywhere – including future generations to come.
We are searching for a Senior Software Engineer (Backend, C#) to join our Client Organisation. In this role, you would work directly with customers to quickly understand their greatest problems and design and implement solutions. It would require you to apply your problem-solving ability, creativity, and technical skills to help organizations use MaaS to drive a real impact in the world. As a senior engineer, you would have to drive technical decisions in the team.
At Trafi you will work in a fast-paced agile environment, so you should be the type of person who enjoys that. We think fast, learn fast and deliver fast, we get our hands dirty and enjoy solving new technical challenges that we face. You will have a high degree of autonomy and responsibility, so you can contribute with your own ideas, try out new technologies, and create real impact. At the same time, you will be surrounded by a team of some of the most brilliant engineers, who can provide stimulating feedback and help you learn and grow.
Some of the things our backend developers do:
- Write high-quality C# code on the latest .NET stack
- Run .NET on Linux in container cluster (docker)
- Use Infrastructure as a Code to manage cloud infrastructure (terraform.io)
- Design distributed (micro)service architecture (currently single deployment consists of 20-30 services)
- Work extensively with Amazon Web Services infrastructure (we use 30+ AWS services)
- Instrument and monitor code, including Distributed Tracing (opentracing.io)
Check-out our tech stack here: https://stackshare.io/trafi/trafi
- 5+ years of experience working with C#, APIs
- Experience in AWS or other cloud infrastructure
- Willingness & feeling comfortable working in a dynamic environment with evolving objectives and iteration with users
- Strong problem-solving skills and a passion for working with clients to solve their problems
- Fluent English
The salary range for this position is 5700 - 7400 Eur gross per month.
- Work Your Way. Enjoy the flexibility to work remotely from anywhere (compliant with EU laws). Our office is located in Vilnius when you want to drop by and say hi!
- Talented colleagues. Collaborate with colleagues who are experts in their fields, fostering an environment of learning and growth.
- Health Benefits. We've got your well-being covered with medical insurance, ensuring you're in great shape. Additionally, you can personalize your wellness options using Stebby.
- Learning Budget. Your growth matters to us. We've set aside a budget for your personal and professional development, so you can continue to grow.
- Convenient Commuting. Take your pick between parking options or a monthly allowance for the Trafi app, so you can get to work without stress.
- Team Time. Enjoy team-building activities with a dedicated budget and time off to strengthen connections.
- Christmas Break. Enjoy an extended holiday season with extra days between Christmas and New Year to unwind, recharge, and spend quality time with loved ones.
- Long-Term Rewards. And, as you continue your journey with us, you'll earn more holidays based on your tenure. It's our way of saying thank you for your commitment.
- Secure Your Future. Thinking ahead? We offer the option to allocate a part of your salary to a pension fund for your stable future.