Mobile Engineer (Android)
At Trafi we build connected mobility solutions that help people, cities and companies move towards a more balanced and sustainable future. We work with cities to connect and automate all their mobility options – from public transport to micromobility and every service in between – into a single platform.
We want to encourage the global shift to shared mobility systems that are managed by cities, enhanced by companies and used by people everywhere – including future generations to come.
We are searching for a Mobile Engineer (Android) to join our multi-disciplinary team working across design, user research and development to discover and create a seamless mobility experience. Together we define what the UX and UI of a future mobility service app looks like and develop Trafi's flagship service.
At Trafi you will work in a fast-paced agile environment, so you should be the type of person who enjoys that. We think fast, learn fast and deliver fast, we get our hands dirty and enjoy solving new technical challenges that we face. You will have a high degree of autonomy and responsibility, so you can contribute with your own ideas, try out new technologies, and create real impact. At the same time, you will be surrounded by a team of some of the most brilliant engineers who can provide feedback and help you learn and grow.
Some of the things our Android Engineers do:
- Write Kotlin code in a native 100% Kotlin codebase
- Develop new UI using
- Structure code using a clear boundary between UI, domain & data layers as per
- Coordinate asynchronous operations using and Flow
- Use and maintain components from an in-house UI component library
- Monitor a highly-automated release management process
- Maintain a modular and flexible app architecture - each city’s app is a unique
- combination of feature modules
- Instrument and monitor your code using tools such as Bugsnag
- Write Gradle tasks & plugins to automate our build process
- Maintain our apps’ backend Swagger schema
Check-out our tech stack here: https://stackshare.io/trafi/trafi
- 2+ years of experience in native mobile application development (Android)
- Working knowledge of Kotlin
- One or more published mobile applications under your belt
- Familiarity with iOS development (Swift) is an advantage
- Familiarity with backend programming (C#) is an advantage
- Experience contributing to and/or maintaining open-source projects is an advantage
The salary range for this position is 3600 - 5200 Eur gross per month
- Work Your Way. Enjoy the flexibility to work remotely from anywhere (compliant with EU laws). Our office is located in Vilnius when you want to drop by and say hi!
- Talented colleagues. Collaborate with colleagues who are experts in their fields, fostering an environment of learning and growth.
- Health Benefits. We've got your well-being covered with medical insurance, ensuring you're in great shape. Additionally, you can personalize your wellness options using Stebby.
- Learning Budget. Your growth matters to us. We've set aside a budget for your personal and professional development, so you can continue to grow.
- Convenient Commuting. Take your pick between parking options or a monthly allowance for the Trafi app, so you can get to work without stress.
- Team Time. Enjoy team-building activities with a dedicated budget and time off to strengthen connections.
- Christmas Break. Enjoy an extended holiday season with extra days between Christmas and New Year to unwind, recharge, and spend quality time with loved ones.
- Long-Term Rewards. And, as you continue your journey with us, you'll earn more holidays based on your tenure. It's our way of saying thank you for your commitment.
- Secure Your Future. Thinking ahead? We offer the option to allocate a part of your salary to a pension fund for your stable future.