At Trafi we build connected mobility solutions that help people, cities and companies move towards a more balanced and sustainable future. We work with cities to connect and automate all their mobility options – from public transport to micromobility and every service in between – into a single platform.
We want to encourage the global shift to shared mobility systems that are managed by cities, enhanced by companies and used by people everywhere – including future generations to come.
For this position we are looking for a Product Designer to join a product team, responsible for delivering features to our main MaaS (Mobility-as-a-Service) app roll-outs. We work with cities like Berlin, Brussels and Solent region in the UK
At Trafi you will work in a fast-paced agile environment, so you should be the type of person who enjoys that. We think fast, learn fast and deliver fast, we get our hands dirty and enjoy solving new challenges that we face. You will have a high degree of autonomy and responsibility, so you can contribute with your own ideas. At the same time, you will be surrounded by a team of brilliant product designers, who will provide feedback and help you learn and grow.
In this position you will:
- Work with our client cities to understand their needs and problems as well as propose solutions to address those needs
- Advocate end-user perspective and own the full product design cycle: from doing research to gathering inspiration and wireframing an intuitive UI for all states and scenarios, as well as preparing hand-off
- Work on our main app roll-outs in Berlin, Brussels and Solent region in the UK
- Collaborate closely with product owners, engineers and other product designers to deliver high quality user experiences
- Support your product team throughout the whole product discovery and delivery process
- Continuously present your ideas to the team and gather feedback
- Get your hands on the whole MaaS product: from account to trip planning, to ride experience
- Contribute to Trafi’s design system
- At least 3 years of experience in product design
- Experience working in a cross-functional product team
- Experience designing for mobile (iOS and Android) as well as desktop (web)
- Proficiency in any of the industry standard design tools like Figma, Adobe XD or Sketch, (we use Figma)
- Good communication and presentation skills (also comfortable communicating in English)
- A portfolio or a case, demonstrating the full product design cycle
- Bonus: knowledge and experience in doing user research, conducting user interviews
The salary range for this position is 3200 - 4500 Eur gross per month
- Work Your Way. Enjoy the flexibility to work remotely from anywhere (compliant with EU laws). Our office is located in Vilnius when you want to drop by and say hi!
- Talented colleagues. Collaborate with colleagues who are experts in their fields, fostering an environment of learning and growth.
- Health Benefits. We've got your well-being covered with medical insurance, ensuring you're in great shape. Additionally, you can personalize your wellness options using Stebby.
- Learning Budget. Your growth matters to us. We've set aside a budget for your personal and professional development, so you can continue to grow.
- Convenient Commuting. Take your pick between parking options or a monthly allowance for the Trafi app, so you can get to work without stress.
- Team Time. Enjoy team-building activities with a dedicated budget and time off to strengthen connections.
- Christmas Break. Enjoy an extended holiday season with extra days between Christmas and New Year to unwind, recharge, and spend quality time with loved ones.
- Long-Term Rewards. And, as you continue your journey with us, you'll earn more holidays based on your tenure. It's our way of saying thank you for your commitment.
- Secure Your Future. Thinking ahead? We offer the option to allocate a part of your salary to a pension fund for your stable future.