Associate Software Engineer (Backend, C#)
At Trafi we build connected mobility solutions that help people, cities and companies move towards a more balanced and sustainable future. We work with cities to connect and automate all their mobility options – from public transport to micromobility and every service in between – into a single platform.
We want to encourage the global shift to shared mobility systems that are managed by cities, enhanced by companies and used by people everywhere – including future generations to come.
We're on the lookout for a Junior Software Engineer (Backend, C#) to become a valued member of our Mobility Budgets Team. Your primary responsibility in this position will be designing and executing solutions that empower employers to extend company benefits to their staff. This role demands the application of your problem-solving prowess, creative thinking, and technical expertise, all aimed at assisting organizations in harnessing MaaS for tangible global impact.
At Trafi you will work in a fast-paced agile environment, so you should be the type of person who enjoys that. We think fast, learn fast and deliver fast, we get our hands dirty and enjoy solving new technical challenges that we face. You will have a high degree of autonomy and responsibility, so you can contribute with your own ideas, try out new technologies, and create real impact. At the same time, you will be surrounded by a team of some of the most brilliant engineers, who can provide stimulating feedback and help you learn and grow.
Some of the things our backend developers do:
- Write high-quality C# code on the latest .NET stack
- Run .NET on Linux in container cluster (docker)
- Use Infrastructure as a Code to manage cloud infrastructure (terraform.io)
- Design distributed (micro)service architecture (currently single deployment consists of 20-30 services)
- Work extensively with Amazon Web Services infrastructure (we use 30+ AWS services)
- Instrument and monitor code, including Distributed Tracing (opentracing.io)
Check-out our tech stack here: https://stackshare.io/trafi/trafi
- Experience working with C#, APIs
- Experience in AWS or other cloud infrastructure would be considered as an advantage
- Willingness & feeling comfortable working in dynamic environment with evolving objectives and iteration with users
- Strong problem-solving skills and a passion for working with clients to solve their problems
- Fluent English
- The salary range for this position is 3000 - 3600 Eur gross per month
- Options for parking or monthly allowance for Trafi app
- Opportunities for team building activities with allocated budget and time off
- Budget for personal and professional development
- Flex-perk budget in Stebby
- Additional holidays between Christmas and New Year for rest and relaxation
- More holidays based on tenure with the company
- Option to transfer part of the salary to the pension fund
- We offer flexibility to work remotely from anywhere (compliant with EU laws), with office located in Vilnius