At Trafi we build connected mobility solutions that help people, cities and companies move towards a more balanced and sustainable future. We work with cities to connect and automate all their mobility options – from public transport to micromobility and every service in between – into a single platform.
We want to encourage the global shift to shared mobility systems that are managed by cities, enhanced by companies and used by people everywhere – including future generations to come.
We are searching for a DevOps Engineer to improve and expand our software infrastructure by ensuring scalability, security and frictionless software delivery. In this role you will apply problem solving, creativity, and technical skills to build a stable and flexible MaaS (Mobility as a Service) platform. You will help other Trafi engineers keep continuous delivery running smoothly, stay up-to-date with the latest development tools, and champion security best practices.
At Trafi you will work in a fast-paced agile environment, so you should be the type of person who enjoys that. We think fast, learn fast and deliver fast, we get our hands dirty and enjoy solving new technical challenges that we face. You will have a high degree of autonomy and responsibility, so you can contribute with your own ideas, try out new technologies, and create real impact. At the same time, you will be surrounded by some of the most brilliant backend engineers, who can provide stimulating feedback and help you learn and grow.
Some of the things you would do as a DevOps engineer:
- Work extensively with Amazon Web Services infrastructure (we use 30+ AWS services) and Google Cloud Platform
- Own our Infrastructure as Code codebase (Terraform by HashiCorp)
- Maintain Security best practices - virtual private clouds, networking, access configuration, etc.
- Setup and maintain CI/CD pipelines
- Keep track of the newest cloud infrastructure developments and raise initiatives to adopt them
- Guide and collaborate with Trafi’s backend engineers - create shared tools, define best practices, investigate production issues
- Help maintain Trafi’s logging and monitoring tools
Check out our tech stack here: Trafi Tech Stack
- Experience in AWS or other cloud infrastructure
- Experiencing setting up CI / CD pipelines using TeamCity, Jenkins, Github actions or other tools
- 2+ years of experience coding in an industry standard language (C#, Java, Python, Go, etc.)
- Willingness & feeling comfortable working in a dynamic environment with evolving objectives and iteration with users
- Strong problem-solving skills and a passion for working with backend technologies
- Fluent English
We would also appreciate any of the following experience but do not stress if they do not apply:
- Infrastructure scaling (load balancing, database scaling)
- Knowledge in software security topics
- Familiarity with Terraform language
- Backend API development
Finally, there are some soft skills that we value. We would like you to:
- Be curious to dig deep into any given topic to understand it fully
- Be open to give and receive constructive feedback
- Embrace the change for the sake of improvement and company growth
- Feel accountable for responsibilities and take full ownership
- Be keen to solve actual problems and to make a real impact
- The salary range for this position is 4000 - 5700 Eur Gross per month
- Options for parking or monthly allowance for Trafi app
- Opportunities for team building activities with allocated budget and time off
- Budget for personal and professional development
- Flex-perk budget in Stebby
- Additional holidays between Christmas and New Year for rest and relaxation
- More holidays based on tenure with the company
- Option to transfer part of the salary to the pension fund
- We offer flexibility to work remotely from anywhere (compliant with EU laws), with an office located in Vilnius