At Trafi we build connected mobility solutions that help people, cities and companies move towards a more balanced and sustainable future. We work with cities to connect and automate all their mobility options – from public transport to micro-mobility and every service in between – into a single platform.
We want to encourage the global shift to shared mobility systems that are managed by cities, enhanced by companies and used by people everywhere – including future generations to come.
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to ensure successful solution customization and deployment to our clients. You will be working with leading mobility providers and the largest cities in the world. Working closely with project management and development teams, you will find the best solution to fit the client's needs and Trafi strategy, prepare the roadmap, manage backlog & ensure smooth development of the project.
- Develop a thorough understanding of clients' business needs
- Participate in workshops and discovery sessions to identify requirements and possible solutions
- Gather, document, analyze and obtain approval on business requirements from stakeholders
- Translate business requirements into clear user stories that capture enough details to enable engineers to complete tasks and clear acceptance criteria.
- Manage the backlog for your delivery team - this means backlog refinement and ensuring timely delivery and transparency into the progress towards our goals.
- Work closely with the Project Manager to prioritize and plan the roadmap
- Collaborate with Tech Lead/Engineering Manager to manage delivery and focus team on shipping value
- Experience in Business Analysis or Consulting in a complex, cross-functional environment, preferably in IT
- Solid experience in gathering and documenting business requirements
- Hands-on experience with industry-standard Business Analysis methods and tools
- Ability to assess and manage deliverable timeliness and contribute to project planning tasks
- Ability to work independently in an unsupervised environment
- Ability to converse and influence a variety of stakeholders - from technologists to senior business leaders
- Experience in writing SQL queries would be considered an advantage
Also, there are some soft skills that we value. We would like you to:
- Be curious to dig deep into any given topic to understand it fully
- Be open to giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Embrace the change for the sake of improvement and company growth
- Feel accountable for responsibilities and take full ownership
- Be keen to solve actual problems and make a real impact
- The salary range for this position is 3140 - 4130 Eur gross per month
- Options for parking or monthly allowance for Trafi app
- Opportunities for team building activities with allocated budget and time off
- Additional holidays between Christmas and New Year for rest and relaxation
- More holidays based on tenure with the company
- Option to transfer part of the salary to the pension fund
- Trafi is a remote-first company and we offer flexibility to work remotely from anywhere, with offices in Vilnius and London