Senior Software Engineer (Back-end, C#, Client Organisation)
At Trafi we build connected mobility solutions that help people, cities and companies move towards a more balanced and sustainable future. We work with cities to connect and automate all their mobility options – from public transport to micromobility and every service in between – into a single platform.
We want to encourage the global shift to shared mobility systems that are managed by cities, enhanced by companies and used by people everywhere – including future generations to come.
We are searching for a Senior Software Engineer (Backend, C#) to join our Client Organisation. In this role you would work directly with customers to quickly understand their greatest problems and design and implement solutions. It would require you to apply your problem solving ability, creativity, and technical skills in order to help organisations use MaaS to drive a real impact in the world. As a senior engineer, you would have to drive technical decisions in the team.
At Trafi you will work in a fast-paced agile environment, so you should be the type of person who enjoys that. We think fast, learn fast and deliver fast, we get our hands dirty and enjoy solving new technical challenges that we face. You will have a high degree of autonomy and responsibility, so you can contribute with your own ideas, try out new technologies, and create real impact. At the same time, you will be surrounded by a team of some of the most brilliant engineers, who can provide stimulating feedback and help you learn and grow.
Some of the things our backend developers do:
- Write high-quality C# code on the latest .NET stack
- Run .NET on Linux in container cluster (docker)
- Use Infrastructure as a Code to manage cloud infrastructure (terraform.io)
- Design distributed (micro)service architecture (currently single deployment consists of 20-30 services)
- Work extensively with Amazon Web Services infrastructure (we use 30+ AWS services)
- Instrument and monitor code, including Distributed Tracing (opentracing.io)
Check-out our tech stack here: https://stackshare.io/trafi/trafi
- 5+ years of experience working with C#, APIs
- Experience in AWS or other cloud infrastructure
- Willingness & feeling comfortable working in dynamic environment with evolving objectives and iteration with users
- Strong problem-solving skills and a passion for working with clients to solve their problems
- Fluent English
Also there are some soft skills that we value. We would like you to:
- Be curious to dig deep into any given topic to understand it fully
- Be open to give and receive constructive feedback
- Embrace the change for the sake of improvement and company growth
- Feel accountable for responsibilities and take full ownership
- Be keen to solve actual problems and to make a real impact
- The salary range for this position is 5100 - 6940 Eur gross per month
- Private health insurance
- Options for parking or monthly allowance for Trafi app
- Opportunities for team building activities with allocated budget and time off
- Budget for personal and professional development
- Additional holidays between Christmas and New Year for rest and relaxation
- More holidays based on tenure with the company
- Option to transfer part of the salary to the pension fund
- Trafi is a remote-first company and we offer flexibility to work remotely from anywhere, with offices in Vilnius and London