Senior Partnerships Sales Executive
The Plum Guide
- Hybrid working
- Must be willing to do flexy shift work (normal hours, 40 hour week)
Life is too short for average stays…
We are all on this earth for a short and precious time, which means every single holiday is really quite important. Plum Guide is on a mission to eradicate travel disappointment for the discerning traveller resulting in an exceptional experience every single time.
- The Best Homes: We vet every home selecting only the best in each destination (across 3 categories)
- Total Transparency: We cut the crap, calling out home truths and taking a zero BS approach to comms - building trust and brand integrity
- Exceptional Service: Real humans, readily available, delivering unparalleled service. If things go wrong, we do all we can to rectify the situation.
Since launching in 2016 we have grown incredibly quickly expanding to hundreds of locations returning the highest NPS scores in the industry.
We are backed by some of the world’s top entrepreneurs and VCs. These include the founders and backers of TransferWise, Citymapper, Zoopla, Secret Escapes, BuzzFeed, Appear Here, Graze, LoveFilm, and many more. Our goal for the next 12 months is to dominate the top 1% market share in our customers' top 60 markets, turning every guest into an advocate along the way.
The MatchMaking Mission
To be the most responsive and solutions driven service of any booking platform in the world
There are 3 core principles at the heart of everything we do: speed, service, and solutions.
Our partners are predominantly luxury travel agents, concierge companies, and Film and TV studios & production companies. The role is to assist these partners in finding the perfect home(s) for each of their clients unique set of needs without them needing to sift through hundreds of homes on the website. You will assist partners via LiveChat, email, and on the phone, with the aim of generating sales for the business and building long-lasting relationships to encourage future sales from each partner. It is essential to the business and brand that the team are helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable.
The role will include:
- Responding to high volumes of inbound leads with the aim of moving the partner closer to booking with each interaction
- ‘Getting the sale’ by managing all stages of the sales process from qualifying, needs analysis, finding solutions, objection handling, negotiating, and closing
- Answering questions about different homes, amenities, locations, travel distances etc
- Providing commissionable quotes
- Working as part of a fast paced, agile team, offering our Partners a world class customer service experience
The role won’t include:
- Dealing with any in-stay or post-booking customer service issues
- Drawing up itineraries or contracts
The Right Person
You will excel in this role if you:
- Are motivated by being in a target driven-environment with all teams and team members contributing their bit to one common goal
- Has experience working well under pressure and are exceptional at multitasking
- Are motivated by customer satisfaction & working with targets
- Ambitious & want to make an impact in the business
- Have a huge passion for travel
- Have outstanding interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
- Have exceptionally high standards and are permanently dissatisfied with ‘just OK’
- Have a positive can-do attitude with a solutions-driven approach
- A proven track record in a target driven environment
- 2 years + experience in a customer-facing role
- Flexible with shift patterns
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Additional languages an added bonus
- Competitive salary and (EMI) stock options
- Onboarding & Sales training within your first month
- Pension scheme
- 25 days paid holiday + bank holidays
- Birthday off (because who wants to work their birthdays!?)
- Ability to buy and sell up to 5 days holiday
- Hybrid remote working (Work from home 3 days a week)
- Provided with the latest Tech (Macbook Pro)
- Dog friendly offices
- Work from anywhere in the world for 4 weeks of the year
- Discount on Plum stays for Family and Friends
- Medicash Health plan
- Breakfast & snacks provided + drinks on a Friday!
- Team lunches & get-togethers!
If you want to be part of one of the most recognised travel companies in the industry, we would love to hear from you. Send us your CV and tell us why you would like to work with us :)
Links to our socials:
Plum Guide is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.