HR Admin Apprentice
HR Admin Apprentice
HR Admin Apprentice
Office Based (HQ in Aldgate, London)
Salary £14,000 - £18,000 a year
We are a fast growing, venture capital backed business founded 7 years ago, applying the best digital technology to solve one of healthcare's most important challenges - how to engage front line teams in continuously improving quality and patient safety. Our aim is to bring a transformational digital user experience to front line staff, across all health and social care settings, by removing manual paper-based processes, thereby freeing up time to care. In doing so, we provide front-line teams with the information and evidence needed to improve their services. We seek to provide management, boards, and investors in these sectors with a real time view of quality across their organisations so they can support quality improvement and evidence quality.
Based off an exceptional early-stage product, our business currently supplies a range of blue chip organisations both in the UK and now in 3 international markets. However, we now seek to take our offering to the next level. Our business has ambitious growth plans for product development (new features and modules) as well as international sales.
We actively seek out people who demonstrate our four core values:
- Focus relentlessly on our customers' needs
- Committed to working as part of an outstanding team
- Impatient for change and want to improve things quickly
- Innovate with purpose
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a HR Admin Apprentice to become a vital part of the Operations Team, which provides the operational infrastructure for the business encompassing Human Resources, Health & Safety, IT support, Finance and Office Management. This role will report to the Operations Manager, providing administrative support and further developing the company’s HR function in line with our ambitious growth plans.
This exciting opportunity will give the successful candidate the chance to develop the broad range of skills required for career success in a Human Resources Function. As this is an apprenticeship, the successful candidate will work towards gaining their CIPD level 3 Certificate in People Practice.
You are keen to develop your skillset and contribute to the wider team. You have excellent communication skills when relaying key messages internally and externally, maintaining a confidential and professional manner at all times. You have strong attention to detail, recognising that as a member of a small team, your colleagues will be relying on you to be accurate and diligent in your work.
You will be pro-active in looking for ways to support both the department and the wider business that may not be within the detail of your duties or job description, but further the wider aim of the team to provide a great service to our company and our customers.
The main focus of this role will be to provide day-to-day HR support to the HR team, including but not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Assist with the recruitment process, including job postings, candidate screening, and interview coordination.
- Support with our onboarding/offboarding process for employees, including documentation compliance.
- Processing reference requests.
- Diary management and scheduling ad-hoc meetings.
- Booking employee training and development activities.
- Recording and distributing minutes.
- Assisting with company induction days.
- Supporting the appraisal process.
- Updating company databases and personnel folders
- Ability to provide HR cover during periods of annual leave and absence.
General Operational Support
An aspect of this role will involve providing general operational support, including but not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Maintain a well-organised and efficient office environment, by replenishing office supplies, booking meeting rooms, registering visitors and ordering lift passes.
- Assist with employee travel arrangements, including booking flights and accommodation.
- Assist in the organisation and management of bi-annual company events.
(The above is not an exhaustive list of duties, and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation).
- GCSE C grade equivalent in Maths and English.
- Team player willing to support wherever necessary.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Friendly & professional manner with excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Familiarity with HR or Business processes is a plus.
- Able to opt into our pension scheme
- Annual discretionary bonus plan
- Full study support provided (CIPD)
- Company share option scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- 24/7 employee assistance programme
At Tendable, we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
- London Office
Build the future with us
SalaryWe offer a competitive Salary
Personal DevelopmentWe offer a fixed individual development budget, for you to invest in your future with us, with an additional 3 days leave to support your growth
Build an extraordinary productWhere anyone can belong anywhere starts with a workplace where you feel welcome and can contribute your best
Our workplace and culture
At Tendable, we apply the best digital technology to solve one of healthcare’s most important challenges: how to continuously raise the bar on quality.
The Tendable app and web platform make quality inspections quicker, easier and more effective by bringing the mobile user experience we all know and love to the frontlines of the healthcare industry.
Health and care workers are called to their professions because of a passion for people, not paperwork. Yet, healthcare staff often spend more time on admin than caring for patients.
At the same time, health and care workers face new challenges in keeping our communities healthy. As a result, understanding and improving quality in care is more critical now than ever.
Across care and clinical settings, teams want to do better for the people and communities they care for. First, they need to know what better means.
This is why we created Tendable.
HR Admin Apprentice
Already working at Tendable?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.