Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Who is Tatum? A bunch of people developing a platform that makes it easier and more accessible for developers to work with blockchain. Supporting 40+ blockchains, company of 50 nice people in an international environment, and hundreds of engaging conversations.
We are on search for a new colleague Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to join our team of 6 dedicated Engineers! If you're passionate about cloud infrastructure, looking for a collaborative environment, and are driven by a sense of ownership and respect for your work and colleagues, we'd love to hear from you.
We have flat hierarchy, informal communication, and emphasis on individual contribution and autonomy. It's definitely a challenge, but it's worth it to be able to cultivate a great team of people and see the results of their work really make a difference.
Previous knowledge of blockchain is not needed; we expect to train you in this area. We are just looking for a team member willing to learn new things.
What you will do
- Ensure the smooth operation of our services while maintaining efficient delivery timelines.
- Deploy and manage Gitlab CI/CD pipelines tailored for Kubernetes deployments.
- Collaborate closely with developers to reinforce the system infrastructure and enhance scalability.
- Implement and improve observability system to optimize service performance and reliability.
- Establish operational standards and comprehensive documentation for procedural clarity.
- Enhance system automation to augment self-healing capabilities and streamline operations.
- Administer cloud and database systems to ensure uninterrupted service availability.
- Promptly diagnose and resolve production issues to minimize disruptions.
- Uphold service quality standards to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
Our technology stack
- Compute in public clouds (GCP) and nodes on-premise
- Linux, Docker, Kubernetes (GKE), CI/CD (GitLab CI)
- Infrastructure as a Code principle (Terraform), Code-first
- 15+ blockchains, Tatum's Node.JS applications, MongoDB, Redis
- Observability stack (Metrics, Logs, Traces, … )