Who is Tatum? A bunch of people developing a platform that makes it easier and more accessible for developers to work with blockchain. We are currently looking for a new member of our Tatum squad who will focus on data - a skilled Data Engineer / Data Analyst to join our engineering team. We are looking for someone who knows what they want and is able to challenge others.
In this position, what will you be doing with data? You will identify what we need and design, roll out and manage the data structure accordingly. It definitely requires ownership and good ability to ask the right questions.
You will work closely with our product guys, finance, and engineering teams, as well as other business stakeholders, to address various data-related scenarios. Your main objective will be to guarantee the availability, reliability, and integrity of our data, ensuring that the data we analyze is precise and dependable.
Previous knowledge of blockchain is not needed; we expect to train you in this area. We are just looking for a team member willing to learn new things.
What you will do?
- Design, build, and maintain scalable data pipelines and workflows to ingest, transform, and store data from various sources.
- Implement data quality and validation checks to ensure the accuracy and consistency of our data.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and address data infrastructure needs.
- Optimize data storage and retrieval performance.
- Monitor and troubleshoot data pipeline and infrastructure issues.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and trends in data engineering and recommend best practices.