Technical Support Engineer (part-time)
Tatum is a leading blockchain development platform and infrastructure provider worldwide. We offer developers and enterprises a highly flexible blockchain framework and tools to build, test, and run blockchain applications. With over 100,000 web3 projects and customers, we recently raised $41.5 million to fuel our rapid growth, and we’re excited to expand our Engineering team with an Backend Engineer.
Join startup that is driven by a fast-paced, innovative, and risk-taking approach to business, as well as a focus on flexibility, collaboration, and respect. We have flat hierarchies, informal communication, and emphasis on individual contribution and autonomy.
What you will have fun with?
- Ensure a great Tech Support experience, create engaged customers, and facilitate organic growth
- Troubleshoot REST API calls and crypto transactions in the blockchain
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to resolve customer’s issues
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Assist in creating training courses, educational materials, and developing processes to teach the Tatum technology
- Coach staff and customers on the best way to use Tatum to build blockchain applications
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email, or chat
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, and Marketing to optimize usage, collect product feedback, and present solutions to help customers solve their challenges using Tatum
You fit the role if you have
- Technical degree ( or in process )
- Understanding of REST API and JS
- Knowledge of programming languages
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Customer service orientation and people skills
- You are comfortable talking in English
- An eye for details
- Availability and willingness to work on weekends, bank holidays, and night shifts
- Desire to work as part-timer and learn new stuff
- Nice to have: experience with GitHub. Desirable with Docker
- Remote friendly - This is all about discussion. We strive to ensure that the needs of both the business and our employees are met. We usually meet in offices located in Prague, Brno, and Miami.
- 25 days off - Take time off. Enjoy your vacation.
- Learning & Development budget is ready for you - Whether you are looking to enhance your technical skills, develop your leadership capabilities, or explore new areas of the blockchain ecosystem, we are here to support you every step of the way.
- Projects that will introduce you to the world of blockchain - it will not only give you a better understanding of blockchain technology but also equip you with valuable skills for the future.
Are you ready to hop on our fast train to the future? Become a #Tatumer! Contact us with your resume or a link to your LinkedIn profile. We want to introduce ourselves and get to know you better!