QA Engineer for Blockchain Platform
If quality assurance means more for you than just having a code covered by unit tests or manually clicking on a couple of buttons, and you feel a passion for doing things right, you may be in the right place. Our product is mainly about providing API to our backend business logic, API-driven development and open API tools are things we work with.
We at Tatum understand that quality assurance is extremely wide topic, which starts on Tickets refinement where you as a QA should influence acceptance criteria and form NFRs, and ends with observing application telemetry, runtime logs, and healthy of the app in production. And everything in between relating to the entire development lifecycle is all about quality and sustainability.
At Tatum, we are building a platform for developers to build blockchain applications in no time. We work with banks, fintech, logistics, and others on revolutionary applications built on our platform.
What will you do:
- Participate in all aspects of Quality Assurance during whole application life cycle.
- Participate in Ticket refinement, write test cases, preparing new test sets, influence acceptance criteria and non-functional requirements.
- Define a new test strategy for selected subsystem or a new feature.
- Execute prepared automated and manual test cases.
- Observe the quality of our external and internal documentation.
- Work with app telemetry, log messages and errors to replicate issues found on production.
- Help our customers (who are developers as well) to understand how to tackle with their challenges with Tatum.
We are looking for someone who:
- Have at least 5 years of experience in Quality Assurance.
- Proven skills with API testing using Postman or SoapUI.
- Proven skills with production issues resolution, ability to read log messages.
- Proven skills with performance testing tools like K6, JMETER is welcomed.
- Understanding of blockchain problem domain is welcomed.
- Like to think about work deeply, look for context, and has critical thinking.
- Not afraid to come up with your own ideas.
- Desire to learn and move on.
- Located within Czechia.
- Remote friendly - This is all about discussion. We strive to ensure that the needs of both the business and our employees are met. We usually meet in offices located in Prague, Brno, and Miami.
- Flexible hours - Work whenever it suits your personal schedule. For most positions, we don't have fixed hours.
- 25 days off - Take time off. Enjoy your vacation.
- Learning & Development budget is ready for you - Whether you are looking to enhance your technical skills, develop your leadership capabilities, or explore new areas of the blockchain ecosystem, we are here to support you every step of the way.
- Projects that will introduce you to the world of blockchain - it will not only give you a better understanding of blockchain technology but also equip you with valuable skills for the future.
Are you ready to hop on our fast train to the future? Become a #Tatumer! Contact us with your resume or a link to your LinkedIn profile. We want to introduce ourselves and get to know you better!