Senior CRM Executive
Skin + Me
Skin + Me is a mission driven start-up with seriously big skin goals.
We’re looking for an experienced Senior CRM Executive to join our Growth Team at Skin + Me. This is a hybrid working role with three days a week in our Paddington HQ (Mon, Tue, Fri) and two days remote.
About the role:
As Senior CRM Executive you’ll help build and develop the CRM function for And Begin, our new brand that provides personalised skincare for midlife skin, as we scale the business. You’ll also have the opportunity to split your time between And Begin and Skin + Me, meaning you’ll have a wealth of experience to draw from. Day to day the role will include; building triggered programmes to prevent churn, improving our communications towards prospects who are yet to sign up, along with platform and data management to ensure optimisation.
You will be instrumental to building And Begin’s CRM from the ground up, improving our service and increasing And Begin’s revenue and profit. This is a new position and therefore the opportunity to develop this role is huge!
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of CRM experience working for a fast-paced e-commerce brand. You’ll work closely with key stakeholders across all areas of the Business including; Brand, Software Engineers, Medical Experts, Customer Service and Product Teams.
What you'll do:
- Leading ideation and implementation of lifecycle programmes in order to drive acquisition, retention, loyalty and and lifetime value KPIs across CRM touch points.
- Analysing performance and optimising campaigns through a robust test and learn approach.
- Developing segmentation and personalisation.
- Working closely with the Product Design, Commercial and Customer Service Teams to ensure we have an integrated approach to our end to end customer experience.
- Working with the Brand Team to launch key campaigns on CRM channels. You’ll have the support of our amazing Design and Copywriting Teams.
Who you are:
These are the skills we’re looking for. Even if you don’t tick every box, but feel you’re right for us, we’d still love to hear from you.
- 2+ years experience in CRM and retention for ecommerce, acquired in a fast paced, high growth, data driven organisation (some experience of subscription-based CRM is favourable).
- Hands-on experience of working with Email Service Providers (ESPs) and other CRM tools.
- An analytical mind to unearth value and add actionable insights. Basic SQL is advantageous but not required.
- Results driven with a keen desire to optimise all customer touch points.
- Experience working with design and copywriting teams to deliver best-in-class creatives.
- A good understanding of email marketing best practices including GDPR and e-privacy laws.
- Commercially-minded with an inquisitive, customer-first mindset.
- Experience working directly with developers and/or data engineers on CRM projects.
- Strong communication skills and experience in Stakeholder engagement.
- Excellent organisational skills.
Why should you choose Skin + Me?
- A daily challenge – in a thrilling, entrepreneurial start-up environment, no two days will ever be the same.
- Make a difference – work within a revolutionary company that is focused on improving millions of lives.
- Significant equity – potentially life-changing value if you commit to our long-term mission.
- Serious commitment to growth – personal development is important to us and we’ll make sure we support your growth, and give you broad experience across your role.
- Support network – the Skin + Me investors and advisors that you’ll have the opportunity to work with have built some of the world’s best consumer companies.
- 25 Days Holiday (+ all the usual Bank Holidays) – It's important to take a break and recharge, that's why we offer a generous holiday allowance.
- Free Breakfast & Lunch – It’s important you are well fueled for the day so we've got your breakfast and lunch covered. Plus drinks and snacks are available too!
- Hybrid working to give you flexibility – We are all remote on Wednesday and Thursday. When we are in the office on Monday, Tuesday and Friday our core hours are 10-4. If you're an early bird you can do 7-4, and if you're a night owl 10-7 is fine too. Need more flexibility around your life – just let us know.
- Equity – We offer a competitive salary and a generous share award package that means every employee has a stake in the business. We really are all in this together.
- Health and wellbeing focus – We offer a healthcare cash plan, cycle to work schemes plus free healthy breakfast and lunch in the office. We'll be sure to always prioritise your physical and mental health.
- £500 annual development budget for any learning, training and development opportunities. Courses, books, software – if it helps you in your role, we’ll help you get it.
- For working parents, we’re proud to offer assistance, helping you save on nursery fees. The workplace nursery benefit allows you to save tax and National Insurance on the full cost of your nursery fees each month.
- Culture club – Our culture club team meets every week to make sure we celebrate our big wins and milestones too, with parties, surprises and more.
- You’ll get highly discounted Skin + Me products for you, and 10 friends + family too.
- Generous employee referral scheme, if you know more fabulous people refer them to work with us too and you’ll get a bonus when they pass probation.
- Dog-friendly office with two very cute resident dogs!
More about Skin + Me & our new brand, And Begin:
There’s a huge problem in the world of skincare: people struggle with more than just how their skin looks. They also worry about how it makes them feel and how to manage it long-term. We’re on a mission to change that.
And Begin is the forward-thinking, personalised prescription skincare brand made for midlife skin. Created by the personalisation pioneers behind Skin + Me and based on the success of its millions of prescription Daily Dosers. And Begin takes its learnings from Skin+Me’s data on women of 45+ and couples this with peerless dermatological authority. We are the brand synonymous with personalised skincare, specifically tailored to the needs of midlife skin.
And Begin exists to champion midlife women beginning the next stage of their life and ensure their skin keeps up with them. WE ADVOCATE FOR: a ‘Shift to Self’ focus, living life on your own terms the idea that when it comes to skincare, you really can have it all. We are dedicated to creating skincare with no compromises; just undeniable results. Because we want our customer to know - we’ve got you.
Skin + Me and And Begin recently secured £10 million in a series B funding round, reflecting the growing interest in expert-approved skincare. We’ve raised funding from some of the best-known direct-to-consumer entrepreneurs and VCs, including Octopus Ventures. Our highly experienced founding team comes from the likes of Facebook, Charlotte Tilbury, Tails.com and Graze.com.
Our journey has just begun and we’d love for you to join us as we change the face of skincare! Think you’re up for the challenge?