Motion and Graphics Designer
Skin + Me
And Begin is a forward-thinking, personalised prescription skincare brand made for midlife skin.
Created by the personalisation pioneers behind Skin + Me and based on the success of its millions of prescription Daily Dosers. And Begin takes its learnings from Skin+Me’s data on women of 45+ and couples this with peerless dermatological authority. We are the brand synonymous with personalised skincare, specifically tailored to the needs of midlife skin.
We’re looking for an experienced Motion Designer to join our Creative & Brand Team in London. This is a hybrid working role with three days a week in our Paddington HQ (Mon, Tue, Fri) and two days remote.
What you'll do:
- Be a champion and guardian of our visual brand identity to deliver consistently high-quality creative across all touchpoints
- Design captivating assets from ideation to delivery for our organic social channels to help build a community of brand advocates
- Conception and execution of animations and short videos to be used across our paid marketing channels, such as Instagram, Facebook, PR, OOH and more
- Work closely with others in the Brand & Creative Team to bring innovative ideas to the table
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and techniques to consistently deliver high-quality work
Who you are:
These are the skills we’d love for you to have but if you don’t tick every box we would still love to hear from you if you feel you’re right for us!
- 3+ years experience, preferably within the beauty, skincare, health or wellness industries
- Exceptional animation and video-editing skills are essential
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe suite is a requirement (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, PremierePro and After Effects)
- You will have a meticulous eye for detail, coupled with the ability and willingness to work in a fast paced start-up environment
- You will be a highly creative individual with an open minded and receptive approach to innovating and iterating your designs
- You will have strong collaboration skills to work closely with Copy, Growth and NPD teams
- Broad experience designing various digital marketing beauty campaigns
- Experience in, or an eagerness to learn, the crm software Klaviyo to build our creative emails
- Experience working for a brand that reaches our target demographic of Gen X Women (45+) is advantageous
Why should you choose And Begin?
- A daily challenge – in a thrilling, entrepreneurial start-up environment, no two days will ever be the same.
- Make a difference – work within a revolutionary company that is focused on improving millions of lives.
- Significant equity – potentially life-changing value if you commit to our long-term mission.
- Serious commitment to growth – personal development is important to us and we’ll make sure we support your growth, and give you broad experience across your role.
- Support network – the Skin + Me investors and advisors that you’ll have the opportunity to work with have built some of the world’s best consumer companies.
- 25 Days Holiday (+ all the usual Bank Holidays) – It's important to take a break and recharge, that's why we offer a generous holiday allowance
- Free Breakfast & Lunch – It’s important you are well fueled for the day so we've got your breakfast and lunch covered. Plus drinks and snacks are available too!
- Hybrid working to give you flexibility – We are all remote on Wednesday and Thursday. When we are in the office on Monday, Tuesday and Friday our core hours are 10-4. If you're an early bird you can do 7-4, and if you're a night owl 10-7 is fine too. Need more flexibility around your life – just let us know.
- Equity – We offer a competitive salary and a generous share award package that means every employee has a stake in the business. We really are all in this together
- Health and wellbeing focus – We offer a healthcare cash plan, cycle to work schemes plus free healthy breakfast and lunch in the office. We'll be sure to always prioritise your physical and mental health.
- £500 annual development budget for any learning, training and development opportunities. Courses, books, software – if it helps you in your role, we’ll help you get it.
- For working parents, we’re proud to offer assistance, helping you save on nursery fees. The workplace nursery benefit allows you to save tax and National Insurance on the full cost of your nursery fees each month.
- Culture club – Our culture club team meets every week to make sure we celebrate our big wins and milestones too, with parties, surprises and more.
- You’ll get highly discounted Skin + Me products for you, and 10 friends + family too.
- Generous employee referral scheme, if you know more fabulous people refer them to work with us too and you’ll get a bonus when they pass probation.
- Dog-friendly office with two very cute resident dogs!
More about the And Begin Brand:
There’s a huge problem in the world of skincare: people struggle with more than just how their skin looks. They also worry about how it makes them feel and how to manage it long-term. We’re on a mission to change that.
And Begin is the forward-thinking, personalised prescription skincare brand made for midlife skin. Created by the personalisation pioneers behind Skin + Me and based on the success of its millions of prescription Daily Dosers. And Begin takes its learnings from Skin+Me’s data on women of 45+ and couples this with peerless dermatological authority. We are the brand synonymous with personalised skincare, specifically tailored to the needs of midlife skin.
And Begin exists to champion midlife women beginning the next stage of their life and ensure their skin keeps up with them. WE ADVOCATE FOR: a ‘Shift to Self’ focus, living life on your own terms the idea that when it comes to skincare, you really can have it all. We are dedicated to creating skincare with no compromises; just undeniable results. Because we want our customer to know - we’ve got you.
Skin + Me and And Begin recently secured £10 million in a series B funding round, reflecting the growing interest in expert-approved skincare. We’ve raised funding from some of the best-known direct-to-consumer entrepreneurs and VCs, including Octopus Ventures. Our highly experienced founding team comes from the likes of Facebook, Charlotte Tilbury, Tails.com and Graze.com.
Our journey has just begun and we’d love for you to join us as we change the face of skincare! Think you’re up for the challenge?