Supply Chain Manager
Skin + Me
Skin + Me is a mission driven start-up with seriously big skin goals.
We’re looking for an experienced Supply Chain Manager to join our Operations Team at Skin + Me. This is a full time position based at our facility in Park Royal, London.
What you'll do:
- Working with Operations Leadership you will manage our inbound supply chain operations
- Manage our stock planning to ensure uninterrupted supply, stock holding efficiency and cash flow maximisation
- Build and own relationships with our external suppliers to ensure our high standards are consistently met through the course of each supply contract
- Identify supply chain risks and put risk mitigation measures in place.
- Own and lead the risk mitigation to reduce/eliminate the impact on the operation, and more importantly, our customers
- Execute the weekly ordering and forecasting processes
- Project delivery of key initiatives to continually improve the performance and efficiency of our supply chain
Who you are:
These are the skills we’re looking for. Even if you don’t tick every box, but feel you’re right for us, we’d still love to hear from you.
- You can run and manage daily processes / tasks effortlessly which enables you to deliver on longer-term cross functional projects and process improvement initiatives to deliver financial savings
- You are detail oriented and have a natural drive to find opportunities and maximise value
- Analytically excellent, you will have a demonstrably strong numerical skill set and advanced excel skills
- You get along with everyone and can manage a range of supplier relationships. You communicate clearly, concisely and firmly with both internal and external stakeholders
- You are a self-motivated and highly independent operator. You pride yourself on being able to plot a clear path through the uncertainty that comes with a high growth environment
Why should you choose Skin + Me?
- A daily challenge – in a thrilling, entrepreneurial start-up environment, no two days will ever be the same.
- Make a difference – work within a revolutionary company that is focused on improving millions of lives.
- Significant equity – potentially life-changing value if you commit to our long-term mission.
- Serious commitment to growth – personal development is important to us and we’ll make sure we support your growth, and give you broad experience across your role.
- Support network – the Skin + Me investors and advisors that you’ll have the opportunity to work with have built some of the world’s best consumer companies.
- 25 Days Holiday (+ all the usual Bank Holidays) – It's important to take a break and recharge, that's why we offer a generous holiday allowance.
- Free Breakfast & Lunch – It’s important you are well fueled for the day so we've got your breakfast and lunch covered. Plus drinks and snacks are available too!
- Equity – We offer a competitive salary and a generous share award package that means every employee has a stake in the business. We really are all in this together
- Health and wellbeing focus – We offer a healthcare cash plan, cycle to work schemes plus free healthy breakfast and lunch in the office. We'll be sure to always prioritise your physical and mental health.
- £500 annual development budget for any learning, training and development opportunities. Courses, books, software – if it helps you in your role, we’ll help you get it.
- For working parents, we’re proud to offer assistance, helping you save on nursery fees. The workplace nursery benefit allows you to save tax and National Insurance on the full cost of your nursery fees each month.
- Culture club – Our culture club team meets every week to make sure we celebrate our big wins and milestones too, with parties, surprises and more.
- You’ll get highly discounted Skin + Me products for you, and 10 friends + family too.
- Generous employee referral scheme, if you know more fabulous people refer them to work with us too and you’ll get a bonus when they pass probation.
More about Skin + Me:
There’s a huge problem in the world of skincare: people struggle with more than just how their skin looks. They also worry about how it makes them feel and how to manage it long-term. We’re on a mission to change that.
The truth is that achieving your best skin isn’t complicated. The secret? Using a stripped back routine with the best combination of active ingredients for your skin goals. The right products and knowledge make it possible to tackle everything from fine lines and wrinkles to adult acne, rosacea and pigmentation. We’re united in the belief that everyone should have access to expert advice, treatment plans and ingredients that work – minus the big price tag and the long dermatologist waitlist.
Skin + Me is a mission-driven start-up, building a pioneering online dermatology service powered by experts. We take customers through a simple online medical consultation and our prescribers formulate custom treatments that can’t be bought on the high street. Each one is personalised to the individual’s skin goals. It arrives in their letterbox each month and evolves alongside their skin – because everyone’s skin is different and no two journeys are the same.
Skin + Me recently secured £10 million in a series B funding round, reflecting the growing interest in expert-approved skincare. We’ve raised funding from some of the best-known direct-to-consumer entrepreneurs and VCs, including Octopus Ventures. Our highly experienced founding team comes from the likes of Facebook, Charlotte Tilbury, Tails.com and Graze.com.
Our journey has just begun and we’d love for you to join us as we change the face of skincare! Think you’re up for the challenge?