Principal Product Manager - Growth
Product, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, January 11, 2024
Who we are
We are a highly ambitious team; focused and truly collaborative. We empower people to take ownership through meaningful and impactful work. We exist to help people and the planet, it’s a big statement but one you’ll wear with pride.
Raylo is here to change how people get their tech for good. That means giving them access to the products they really want, but doing so in a responsible, sustainable way.
We provide Seamless Circularity, where every device gets an extended life through our automatic, effortless cycle of refurb, reuse and recycle.
Our secret sauce is leasing. By providing a subscription alternative, we're cracking open a staid old market and bringing real change to consumers and the environment. Less waste, better value. We’re serious - we want to lead the change in consumption of consumer technology.
Life at Raylo
• We are an organically collaborative and dynamic team
• We embrace innovation, seek out challenges and always aim for excellence
• We take intelligent risks, celebrate our wins, and learn from our mistakes
• We help each other by listening, challenging thought and continually improving
• We live our mission, walk in our customers’ shoes, focus and execute, and are a curious and gritty bunch
What you'll do
Develop and implement data-driven product strategies, harnessing analytics platforms like Amplitude to deliver impactful user experiences and drive product growth.
Collaborate with engineering and business teams to prioritise product features and initiatives, ensuring alignment with the company's vision and stakeholder requirements.
Utilise your problem-solving acumen and technical expertise to influence the product development lifecycle, from concept to launch, fostering innovation in sustainable technology solutions.
Work alongside cross-functional teams in a dynamic start-up environment, contributing to rapid product iterations and deployments, with the opportunity for career progression towards a leadership role.
You will report directly to the Chief Product Officer and be based in our London Bridge office on a hybrid basis (3 days per week).
Who you are
You have a proven track record as a Senior Individual Contributor or Team Lead role on a Product Management Team within a Startup or Scale Up Technology business.
You have worked on compelling web and mobile experiences, providing insight into your design process and decision-making.
You enjoy thinking through complex product challenges, care about solving the right problem, and possess influencing skills to align key stakeholders.
You have deep & extensive experience with Amplitude or similar tools.
You’re a systems thinker with a strategic view to everything you do.
You're a natural leader, capable of guiding and inspiring others, and you're committed to fostering a culture of design excellence at Raylo.
You enjoy being autonomous and navigating your own path in a fast-paced, hybrid working environment.
We’re not looking for you to meet every point on this job description, please still get in touch if you think you could add value and do your best work here at Raylo. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
Opportunities & Benefits
Your chance to make an impact. We want what you can bring - what makes you special. Through trust, collaboration and autonomy, you can have an impact right from the off.
Be part of the change. You will join one of the fastest growing fintech startups, backed by Octopus Ventures, Macquarie and Telefónica, where you can change how people get their tech for good
Other benefits include;
• 33 days holiday per year (25 days, + an extra 8 days to choose the days that mean most to you)
• Stock options - get a real stake in Raylo’s growth
• Hybrid working environment
• Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
• Workplace nursery scheme
• Perkbox membership - hundreds of perks and discounts to support physical, financial and mental wellbeing
• To do your best work, we’ll give you a laptop and a Raylo phone
• Udemy Business corporate subscription - access to 15,000+ courses covering business, tech, and wellness skills
• Learning budget - we care deeply about investing in your long-term career growth and potential
• Free sustainable breakfast and snacks, every day you’re in the office
• Fun (yet optional) Raylo quarterly socials, plus summer and Christmas parties
Raylo is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and believe it adds value to our organisation. Working at Raylo is super fun and we’d love to tell you more about it.