Supply Chain Manager
Posted on Monday, March 20, 2023
Who we are
We are a highly ambitious team; focused and truly collaborative. We empower people to take ownership through meaningful and impactful work. We exist to help people and the planet, it’s a big statement but one you’ll wear with pride.
Raylo is here to change how people get their tech for good. That means giving them access to the products they really want, but doing so in a responsible, sustainable way.
We provide Seamless Circularity, where every device gets an extended life through our automatic, effortless cycle of refurb, reuse and recycle.
Our secret sauce is leasing. By providing a subscription alternative, we're cracking open a staid old market and bringing real change to consumers and the environment. Less waste, better value. We’re serious - we want to lead the change in consumption of consumer technology.
Life at Raylo
• We are an organically collaborative and dynamic team
• We embrace innovation, seek out challenges and always aim for excellence
• We take intelligent risks, celebrate our wins, and learn from our mistakes
• We help each other by listening, challenging thought and continually improving
• We live our mission, walk in our customers’ shoes, focus and execute, and are a curious and gritty bunch
What to expect in this role
You’ll be joining our wonderful Operations Team where you’ll be managing, developing and coaching a team of associates. The Operations Team is responsible for all of the devices that we ship and receive back from our customers as well as maintaining an excellent customer experience.
We’re looking for a Supply Chain Manager who will understand and drive operational efficiency across our outbound and reverse logistics. You’ll lead on our reverse logistics provider change and our fulfilment and warehousing partnerships. As we continue to scale, it is important that we maintain efficiency and carry out this process in the most effective way.
You will be responsible for our vendor management and supplier performance, as well as working closely with our customer operations, customer self serve and flow for returns. This is a huge part of our business and unique to Raylo as we work to revolutionise the way people get their tech.
You’ll be great at..
- Using excel to oversee and understand complex operational processes and issues, track KPIs and make data driven decisions
- Building strong relationships with your team, stakeholders and our suppliers. You’ll be commercially aware and utilise these skills to leverage and manage key relationships
- Thinking strategically to problem solve and make decisions in a fast paced environment
See more open positions at Raylo
Something looks off?