Sr. Client Success Manager
Remote · United States
Posted on Friday, December 8, 2023
Pelago is the world’s leading virtual clinic for Substance Use Management. Our program provides guidance, support and treatment for members seeking to overcome their tobacco, alcohol and opioid use. From unhealthy habits to active substance use disorders, Pelago delivers a personalized solution based on individual health, habits, genetics, and goals, providing care for members wherever they might be on the substance use spectrum.
Pelago's suite of virtual services ranges from education, to cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) to comprehensive medication-assisted treatment (MAT).
Pelago enables employers and health plans to deliver accessible, affordable, and effective treatment for substance misuse.
Our Client Strategy team is looking for a highly motivated Senior Client Success Manager (CSM) to own a portfolio of strategic, enterprise clients to drive business results from point of sale through renewal. The Sr. CSM will proactively interact with clients and execute a Pelago program strategy integrated with their broader benefit offerings. We are looking for a very experienced CSM with demonstrated success in building and maintaining healthy client relationships to drive strong program adoption, client/member retention, expansion, and advocacy.
Deliver Client Value:
- Establish and maintain highly effective relationships with key stakeholders, senior executives, and decision makers across enterprise clients
- Develop fluent understanding of Pelago programs, implementation processes, growth marketing approach and clinical operations
- Provide consultative recommendations to increase member engagement, enhance program results, and optimize overall client satisfaction
- Consistently manage client expectations
- Prepare and deliver metrics based on each client’s goals in a consumable format that delivers actionable insights (regular meetings, business reviews, ROI)
- Identify client challenges and risk areas, develop solutions, and execute proactively to avoid churn
- Convert “model” clients into Pelago advocates, leveraging their success for references, case studies, blogs, etc
- Ensure clients and their members are utilizing key product features to maximize success
- Prepare, execute and participate in special events held for or hosted by clients
- Manage the end-to-end renewal process for assigned client portfolio
- Identify and secure expansion and upsell opportunities with each client
- Partner with sales to drive alignment for client renewals and expansions
- Communicate internally potential risks that would threaten renewals
- Manage client issues/escalations by collaborating with internal teams such as Client Implementation, Clinical Operations, Product, and Sales, as needed
- Work cross-functionality with teams such as Product, Marketing, Engineering and Executive teams to ensure client/market feedback is shared for ongoing improvements
- Partner with Growth Marketing to develop member promotional strategies and toolkits that will increase member engagement, enhance program results, and optimize overall client satisfaction
We Are Looking For You To Bring:
- 7+ years of experience working in Client Success or Account Management at a digital health, healthcare, wellness, benefits or SaaS company
- 10+ years of account management/client success experience
- Experience working on strategic, enterprise accounts and working closely with C-level / SVP-level executives
- An excellent communicator with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Exceptional attention to detail, relationship building and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated, measurable success running client renewal and expansion efforts
- Strong presentation and storytelling skills, which will be evaluated during the recruiting process
- Strong interpersonal, relationship-building and listening skills, with a natural, effective consultative style
- The flexibility and agility to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to influence change and bring enthusiasm and excitement to the workplace
- A passion for the Pelago mission’s to break down barriers to substance use care that works, giving everyone access to substance use support.