New York, NY, USA
Posted on Saturday, November 4, 2023
Pelago is the world’s leading virtual clinic for Substance Use Management. Our program provides guidance, support and treatment for members seeking to overcome their tobacco, alcohol and opioid use. From unhealthy habits to active substance use disorders, Pelago delivers a personalized solution based on individual health, habits, genetics, and goals, providing care for members wherever they might be on the substance use spectrum.
Pelago's suite of virtual services ranges from education, to cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) to comprehensive medication-assisted treatment (MAT).
Pelago enables employers and health plans to deliver accessible, affordable, and effective treatment for substance misuse.
- As FP&A Director, you will be a critical part of shaping our company's fiscal strategies as a crucial part of our financial leadership
- Your responsibilities will include budgeting, forecasting, and analysis of detailed financial data
- You will be part of a team effort to complete necessary annual financial audits and valuations
- Providing financial insight, recommendations, and risk assessments that help guide business objectives in conjunction with the VP Finance and other executives will be paramount to your role.
- You will establish clear expectations, provide constructive feedback, and guide the professional development of your team
- In addition, you will ensure compliance with all applicable regulations and standards through your role in compliance
- Working in a supportive and dynamic environment, this role combines strategic oversight and hands-on financial management.
- Develop and implement a sustainable growth strategy for the company
- Provide financial insights and recommendations to help guide key business decisions
- Manage the company's budgeting, forecasting, and financial analysis processes
- Collaborate with senior leadership on strategic fiscal planning and financial scenario modeling
- Develop, analyze, and interpret statistical and accounting information to appraise operating results in profitability and performance against budget
- Ability to effectively communicate financial and operational results to the organization and support the VP of Finance in presentations to stakeholders including Investors
- Develop a robust financial risk management process, identifying potential areas of risk and implementing preventive measures
- Minimum of 10 years experience in finance, of which 3 years experience should be in an FP&A role
- Proven experience in financial strategy development, budgeting, and forecasting
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Proven track record of developing sophisticated models through the use of Excel or other tools while working with various data sets from across the organization
Our teams at Pelago are made up of an incredible range of talented people from all walks of life. We believe that diversity of any description leads to innovation, idea sharing and collaboration.
Pelago is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status. Diversity and Inclusion are paramount to the success of our mission and our culture is driven by our differences, each of which we embrace with open arms.