Head of Performance Marketing & CRM (all genders)
Head of Performance Marketing & CRM (all genders)
We usually respond within 2 hours
OUTFITTERY is the biggest personal shopping service in Europe. We’re for those who want a little more substance from style, more guidance and expertise - less rules and less routine. Because we believe that style is an unfolding story. We aim to inspire and empower - not dictate what to wear. We understand that style is a journey, and we’re here to guide the way. Every customer gets a personal selection of clothes, which our stylists create out of more than 100 brands - always considering their wishes and budget. Our customers only pay for what they keep. Our mission is to empower anyone to unlock their true style.
Would you like to take over responsibilities and gain strong insights into an E-Commerce company, all of this in a diverse and international team? You could be part of it as a Head of Performance Marketing & CRM (all genders)
You define the strategy to reach the Monthly and annual targets for customer acquisition and for repeat customers (in term of revenue, orders and cost)
You plan and forecast short and long term business metrics, such as channels spend, CPOs and orders
You manage 8 digit yearly budgets towards most efficiently acquiring new customers across different performance marketing channels (TV, Meta, Inserts, App, Native Display, SEM etc) and reach business targets efficiently
You analyse and supervise the delivery of new strategies, from concept to asset delivery to implementation and measurement
You maintain good relationship and communication with stakeholders from a wide range of departments, from Tech/Product/Data to Styling and Customer Support, aligning on shared projects and ideas, as well as giving and collecting feedback
You drive continuous testing of creatives and messaging across different channels and locales, and share the knowledge across teams and departments
You are responsible for the guidance and development of the CRM team and you coordinate individual efforts to improve productivity and results.
You support the development of our retention strategy and translate it into customer-centric marketing activities across our CRM channels (esp. Email, Push, SMS, Print Mailing)
You Lead a team of 8 FTEs
Minimum of 7 years of Performance Marketing experience in a similar role e-commerce/ digital company focus on BTC
Proven track record of delivering business growth, defining investment strategy and building and executing annual marketing plans, including media investment
Strong analytical skills, ability to draw conclusions connecting multiple sources of quantitative and qualitative information, and capacity to understand and work with complex marketing levers you have never worked before.
You have knowledge on the Mar-tech side from performance marketing such as Meta API, Google Tag manager, GA4, etc
You have an hands-on mindset and the ability to “fly high and dive deep” when required Outstanding verbal communication and stakeholder management skills.
You are experienced in leading a team, give them guidance and inspiration with your enthusiastic and positive attitude.
You are results-driven, have a bias for action and an outstanding ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Flexible Working - Flexible working hours in the home office or in the office, you decide! As a remote company, we leave it up to you where you want to work from. Of course, we will provide you with the necessary equipment to get you started.
- Working abroad - Wouldn't it be nice to enjoy the view of the sea, snow-covered mountains or a lively city while working? No problem for us! Combine travelling with your work and spend up to 6 months a year abroad.
- Mental Health - Our friends at Likeminded offer individual psychological counseling to all of our employees. Challenges at work, conflicts in your team, personal problems at home or you just feel overwhelmed by a situation? Likeminded's team of psychologists is here for us every day!
- Team Events - Since many of our colleagues work remotely, our teams don't often meet in person to just have fun and get to know each other better. That's why we try to organize regular and fun team events. On- or offline always depends on the current situation.
- Employee Discounts - All employees receive a 40% discount on all OUTFITTERY products. Family and friends also benefit with a 20% discount. In addition, we propose other discounted offers through our cooperation with the Corporate Benefits Platform. Happy Shopping!
- Lunch Vouchers - No good day at work without a good lunch break! With our service from HRmony, you receive up to 50€ monthly on top of your salary for your well-deserved lunch break as a tax-free benefit. Enjoy your lunch!
- Berlin Hub - Colleagues who want to, or whose job requires it, can work from our office in the heart of Kreuzberg at any time. Bring your pet and enjoy the cool air of our air conditioners on hot summer days or the view from our beautiful roof terrace.
Intrigued? Then send us your application, in English, with your salary expectations and possible starting date. Your contact person is Pascal.
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type