Market compensation and benefits package, including a pension scheme and private medical insurance.
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager to join the team at Ori Biotech. The successful candidate will have gained experience and be familiar with working on projects-based work in similar product development and commercialisation environment.
- Responsible for ensuring successful delivery of product development projects/workstreams within the bigger Ori launch program following the appropriate PM and Quality, ISO standards.
- Management of project timelines and deliverables, to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget working with key stakeholders via vertical and horizontal collaboration in a cross-functional team.
- Responsible for driving internal and external alignment of project deliverables and scope, ensuring escalation of key decisions to drive projects forward.
- Support and drive the team with improvements for the company to ensure compliance with relevant standards and ensure templates are maintained and available.
- Work with the wider project management team to plan and implement various strategic initiatives to ensure that there are effective and efficient internal business processes.
- Support strategic program and portfolio management and collaborate with various stakeholders to manage project/programme pipelines for internal strategic planning.
- 3-5 years’ experience in product development/commercialization project management roles, preferably in a similar organization with one of the following sets of experiences:
- CGT Technology Provider / Bioprocessing Devices / Medical Devices.
- Equity-backed product start-up working towards a product launch.
- Proven experience in the successful delivery of multiple cross-functional customer projects of various sizes or complexities in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in setting up a PMO, designing, building, and implementing business or project management processes and metrics.
- Experience in strategic program/portfolio management roles and managing multiple stakeholders.
- A relevant degree in an Engineering or Life Sciences Discipline (e.g. Biomedical, Biochemical, Mechanical Engineering, Biotechnology, Biology, Molecular Biology etc.) is desired.
- Prince2 certificate or similar.
- Passionate about Ori’s mission to enable patient access to a new generation of life-saving cell and gene therapies.
- Want to be part of building a business that could have an impact on millions of patients’ lives.
- Desire to work in an agile, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Exhibits a “can do” attitude, working, when possible, to get to ‘yes’ with appropriate risk mitigations instead of starting with ‘no’.
- Able to think critically and strategically under high pressure and level of uncertainty.
- Effective communicator – understand the value and importance of communication in different scenarios and be able to adjust your communication style in different situations.
- Comfortable with complex stakeholder management.
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
- Flexible and self-motivated, with a strong focus on team outcomes.
- Fluent English speaker, second language always a plus (French, German, Italian and/or Japanese preferred) if possible.
- Strong influencing and leadership skills.
- A good team player.
- Ability to build rapport and relationships with internal/external stakeholders quickly.
- Advanced IT skills (Microsoft Office / Projects / Teams / SharePoint).