Data Configurations Lead
How you will make an impact…
This role provides the opportunity for a data configuration lead to be responsible for controlling, managing, and communicating to partners and teams about server-side configurations that modify the collection cadence of SDK data. The successful candidate will act as the glue for implementing and managing the change process, defining how changes are requested, evaluated, approved, implemented, tested, documented, and analysing the impact on the business. You will also leverage management tools, such as version control systems, change management systems, or configuration management software, to record, track, improve, and monitor the changes and their impacts on the project or system.
- Execute configuration changes to support data collection and optimization.
- Implement changes in the version control system, monitor them with SQL and dashboards.
- Configuration communication & support for the Crowd Data Management team.
- Document and communicate all configuration changes, reasons for change, and estimated impact.
- Configuration planning by analysing/monitoring current data levels vs. KPI targets.
- Design configuration systems improvements.
- Improve our ability to predict the impacts of configuration changes.
- Working with YAML files under a version-controlled environment.
- Provide technical recommendations and support to partners and team members.
- Google BigQuery
- Mode Analytics
- R or Pandas (nice to have)
We are stronger when we celebrate our many differences, values, and voices and include them in everyday practice. Having a diverse and inclusive culture is essential, which is why we offer a flexible approach to work-life balance, operating in a remote hybrid way. We’ll help you set up with the essentials to work from home or the office. We also offer an attractive range of additional benefits, including:
- Competitive compensation packages, including a long-term equity program
- Comprehensive group benefits package and company-sponsored retirement savings plan (details depend on your country of work)
- Professional development opportunities: education reimbursement, learning allowance, company-sponsored workshops, and more!
- Generous holiday allowance, sick leave, parental leave, flexibility including Flex Fridays, and the opportunity to work from abroad
- Charity matching and time off for community volunteering and DE&I program/committees
- Regular virtual and in-person events and socials