Technical Customer Success Specialist
How you will make an impact..
We’re looking for a Technical Customer Success Specialist to join our Customer Success team. A multi-faceted role that is central in ensuring the setup & management of deliverables and provides 1st & 2nd line support to our internal & external customers.
You will be responsible for the lifecycle of customer engagement from configuring our market-leading, real-world mobile telecoms products for customers, to providing technical guidance & advice to satisfy customer product usage & trials.
What you will be doing?
Your role will use innovative tools and will work closely with our Agile Development Squads to deliver configuration changes, new features & investigate possible bugs, tracking their resolution and rollout to our customers.
Your role will manage the technical aspect of our Android & iOS SDK Partner program which provides the rich data sets to our pipeline.
You will provide support to other customer facing teams to enable our customers to extract competitive advantage & actionable insights to drive their business goals. You will report to the Director, Global Support.
Desired Skills & Abilities
- You will have a keen interest in mobile telecoms, cloud technology and data analytics with a strong affinity to technology.
- You will be able to create, adapt & troubleshoot complex SQL to query large data sets. An innovative and inquisitive personality with the drive to identify and fix the root cause of problems.
- Knowledge of customer SLA management, monitoring & meeting common Support KPIs.
- Excellent people management skills with the ability to interface with other teams in a remote working environment to be a customer advocate.
- Experience in troubleshooting complex technical problems.
- Showing problem ownership, research skills, proactivity and diligence with regards to process, documenting troubleshooting & creating knowledge base articles.
- Have experience or a strong understanding of working in a 1st line technical support team monitoring and responding to customer reported issues through email, web, IM & other channels.
Required Skills & Experience
- Education in a relevant field.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Experience with Google BigQuery or another data warehouse.
- Experience in writing and troubleshooting SQL queries.
- Experience in a technical support role or similar function.
Nice to have
- Experience of using tools such as AWS Athena & S3, Rundeck, Jenkins, Airflow, Mode Analytics, Android Studio Emulators.
- Experience with MS Excel, Tableau, QGIS, GSuite, command line terminals under MacOS / Linux, editors such as Visual Studio Code and other common troubleshooting tools.
- Experience of Shell scripting, Python, trouble ticketing systems such as Zendesk, Jira and Wiki systems such as Confluence.
- Experience of making changes to configuration files under version control using e.g. BitBucket or Github.
Opensignal is the leading global provider of independent insight and data into network experience and market performance. Our user-centric approach allows communication providers to constantly improve their network and maximise commercial performance. Leading analysts, investors and financial institutions place a high value on our independent analysis and we are regular contributors to their reports.
Real network experience is our focus and ultimately that’s what influences customer choice. Our mission is to advance connectivity for all and here at Opensignal, the team is leading the industry in enabling operators to link their network experience and market performance in a way that has never before been possible.
With offices in London, Boston and Victoria, British Columbia, we are truly global, with employees working across four continents and representing over 25 nationalities. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce.
We believe we are stronger when we not only celebrate our many differences, values, and voices but include them in everyday practice. Having a diverse and inclusive culture is essential, which is why we offer a flexible approach to work-life balance, operating in a remote-hybrid way. We’ll help you get set up with the essentials you need to work from home or the office. We also offer an attractive range of additional benefits, including:
- Competitive compensation packages including a long-term equity program.
- Comprehensive group benefits package and company sponsored retirement savings plan (details depend on your country of work).
- Professional development opportunities: education reimbursement, learning allowance, company-sponsored workshops, and more!
- Generous holiday allowance, sick leave, parental leave, flexibility including Flex Fridays, and the opportunity to work from abroad.
- Charity matching and time off for community volunteering and DE&I program/committees.
- Regular virtual and in-person events and socials.