Business Development Representative (Various Levels)
We’re looking for Business Development Representatives and Senior Business Development Representatives to join our London team. Your mission is to help expand Ometria’s customer base using prospecting strategies to initiate the first outreach with potential customers.
Who are we?
Ometria is a Customer Data and Experience Platform built for retail marketers to be the fastest route to sustainable growth. Ometria helps marketers plan and launch their most profitable campaigns twice as fast, increasing their customer loyalty and CRM revenue with personalised marketing messages all throughout the customer journey.
Our platform combines the data unification and customer insight of a CDP with an experience platform, letting retail marketers easily and efficiently create experiences their customers love across email, mobile, on-site, social, direct mail and more.
We are trusted by the fastest-growing retail brands in the world such as Fred Perry, Hotel Chocolat, Sephora UK, and Interflora.
We have a team of over 120 Ometrians based in Europe and North America and have raised $75m from leading venture capital funds across the world such as Infravia Capital Partners, Octopus Ventures, Summit Action, Sonae IM and many others.
- Hit sourced pipeline / opportunity target - the core outcome you own is to hit your monthly sourced pipeline target, delivering the required number of fully qualified ICP opportunities.
In addition to the above outcomes, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Outbound prospecting - you will do outreach via cold calling, email, LinkedIn and other methods to begin conversations and build relationships with key stakeholders within your allocated territory.
- Own the room at events - you will be able to consult and engage with senior leaders within retail
- Building a network - you will build and maintain relationships with key retail stakeholders, ensuring that you are their first call once they are ready to buy.
- Keeping Salesforce up to date - you will ensure that SFDC and other tools are always fully updated and accurate
- Be The Expert - Research and share content to show that you’re an industry expert to our prospects