Principal Customer Success Manager
Principal Customer Success Manager
Location: UK Hybrid
Our award-winning team of strategic retail marketing experts is searching for a Principal Customer Success Manager to own and grow some of our largest Enterprise and VIP Customer relationships. The Customer Success team empowers our clients to harness Ometria’s Customer Data and Experience Platform to deliver amazing experiences for their customers.
You'll play a pivotal role in delivering value and success for a focused, high ARR book of Enterprise and VIP clients. Reporting directly to the VP of Customer Success managing a portfolio of our largest enterprise clients. Your primary focus will be on nurturing C-Suite relationships, ensuring maximum client satisfaction, and enabling revenue growth for some of the UK's most innovative retail businesses.
Who are we?
Ometria is a Customer Data and Experience Platform built for retail marketers to be the fastest route to sustainable growth. Ometria helps marketers plan and launch their most profitable campaigns twice as fast, increasing their customer loyalty and CRM revenue with personalized marketing messages all throughout the customer journey.
Our platform combines the data unification and customer insight of a CDP with an experience platform, letting retail marketers easily and efficiently create experiences their customers love across email, mobile, on-site, social, direct mail and more.
Ometria is trusted by some of the fastest growing retail brands in the world such as Brooklinen, Davines, Steve Madden, and Sephora.
We have a team of over 120 Ometrians based in North America and Europe. We have raised $75m from leading venture capital funds across the world such as Infravia Capital Partners, Octopus Ventures, Summit Action, Sonae IM and many others.
What you'll be doing:
- Retain your customers, secure their renewal and hit retention targets
- Amplify Customer Loyalty: Champion customer retention, ensuring seamless renewals and surpassing retention targets.
- Master Sentiment Analysis: Identify and neutralise potential sentiment risks across diverse stakeholders, from end users to top decision-makers, fostering enduring relationships.
- Empower Customer Advocacy: Lead as a vocal customer advocate, steering cross-functional efforts to swiftly resolve challenges to build a pipeline of positive referrals for prospective customers to engage with.
- Strategic Communication: Proactively relay concise updates on pivotal customer wins and obstacles, detailing actionable measures for optimising retention.
- Own end to end commercial negotiations
- Mastery of Negotiations: Lead end-to-end commercial negotiations, solidifying prosperous partnerships.
- Upsell Precision: Spot and secure upsells in alignment with our pricing model, achieving ambitious upsell ARR targets.
- Mid-term Upsell Drive: Execute well-timed mid-term upsells in line with pricing structures, hitting upsell ARR goals.
- Value-driven Expansion: Actively pursue and conclude revenue-expanding opportunities that mirror customer value, collaborating seamlessly with revenue teams and CS leadership.
- Maintain senior stakeholder champions in each of your accounts
- Champion Senior Stakeholders: Expertly foster relationships with end users, CMO’s, CTO’s and CEO’s with ease and gravitas across each of your assigned Enterprise level accounts.
- Persona-centric Alignment: Leverage an authentic power of persuasion and empathy to connect with each core customer persona. Comprehend core personas across Marketing, Tech, and C-suite realms, aligning their aspirations with strategic platform and marketing endeavours.
- Develop robust, multi-threaded stakeholder engagement plans : Predict which conversations with C-suite, Tech and Marketing professionals are required and expertly conduct your internal team of Ometrian’s to support endeavours to foster stakeholder engagement and awareness of the value driven by Ometria.
- Elevate Brand Presence: Actively seek channels to heighten Ometria's visibility within client organisations.
- Deliver on promise : Solidify trusted partner status by unwaveringly fulfilling commitments and delivering on agreed-upon deliverables.
- Deliver timely and accurate commercial forecasting - treat Salesforce and internal commercial forecasting tools as a proof point for the impact of Customer Success outcomes and retention driving initiatives. Deliver weekly updates to customer health and activity records that support commercial opportunity updates, articulating realistic outcomes that are dependable and of the moment.
- Set and deliver on customer expectations - Deliver each aspect of the customers assigned service level, owning the presentation and delivery of core value driving client engagement such as Business Reviews, Assessments and Strategic marketing plans
- Pre-empt customer escalations and challenges - identify risk factors ahead of time and handle objections and escalations with finesse.
- Drive Enterprise customer adoption and value with visibility and buy-in from senior decision makers - Become an expert in both the Ometria platform and ecommerce marketing strategies. Engage key stakeholders to align on value delivered and identify what actions are required to mitigate any potential relationship risk.
- Be a seasoned retail expert and deliver unrivalled strategic guidance - deliver expected customer touchpoints based on their Service level and act as a strategic guide leveraging retail intelligence reports and trends data to make credible recommendations to your clients.
- You are a dependable and accountable team player - you share your approach to your Customer Success practice with junior team members and will offer your view unprompted to help the broader Customer Teams drive robust retention plans across their customer accounts. You’ll work in partnership with CS Leadership to provide feedback on levelling up the Customer Success practice as the team grows.
Competencies and Experience:
- 5 years of Customer Success experience in an Enterprise software organisation working with large, complex clients preferably in the Retail space.
- Exceptional Communicator - you thrive on delivering value to Enterprise organisations by confidently presenting successes and opportunities aligned with their service level. You enjoy partnering with multiple internal teams and confidently and authoritatively communicate with a diverse range of both internal and external stakeholders, including C-Suite executives.
- Relationship builder - you’re a natural relationship builder, adapting your communication style easily with C-suite executives, tech leads, marketing heads and end users as required. You are confident dealing with stakeholders from multiple territories and have had exposure coordinating an international strategy.
- Business and commercial acumen - you identify trends in business performance to secure commercial opportunities and mitigate risk with action plans on how to solve these. You predict any potential sentiment risks before they happen and provide a proactive summary of any challenges with a methodical path to solution with clear actions and owners assigned to drive the right outcome for your customers.
- First-class Customer Success experience in a SaaS or MarTech organisation - you have a proven track record of delivering first-class customer service, consistently exceeding client expectations. You are a strong individual contributor who shares your experience and methodology for driving Customer Success outcomes with your peers, leadership and fellow Customer team members.
- Data Literacy and Storytelling - you thrive on manipulating and interpreting data sets, utilising a combination of reporting tools. You can turn data into insight and build compelling narratives through your ability to analyse key trends and KPIs.
Meticulous prioritisation and self management - you are a self starter and thrive in fast-paced environments and effectively manage multiple tasks under pressure. You enjoy finding ways to work smarter and collaboratively contribute your ideas with your peers and managers.