People Operations Administrator
We are seeking a People Operations Executive to join the People team at Ometria and play a vital role in supporting our global teams and maintaining our culture, alignment and effectiveness.
Reporting into the People Partner and working with the Chief People Officer and Ometrians from across the business, the People Operations Partner will support our mission drive the successful growth of Ometria through its people, talent and culture.
Who are we?
Ometria is a Customer Data and Experience Platform built for retail marketers to be the fastest route to sustainable growth. Ometria helps marketers plan and launch their most profitable campaigns twice as fast, increasing their customer loyalty and CRM revenue with personalized marketing messages all throughout the customer journey.
Our platform combines the data unification and customer insight of a CDP with an experience platform, letting retail marketers easily and efficiently create experiences their customers love across email, mobile, on-site, social, direct mail and more.
We are trusted by the fastest-growing retail brands in the world such as Fred Perry, Hotel Chocolat, Sephora UK, and Interflora.
We have a team of over 120 Ometrians based in Europe and North America and have raised $75m from leading venture capital funds across the world such as Infravia Capital Partners, Octopus Ventures, Summit Action, Sonae IM and many others.
- Enable our people - your contribution to initiatives will ensure that our team executes at peak effectiveness
- Retain top talent - You’ll impact Ometrians day to day, making it awesome to be here
- People team enablement - Through your operations and initiative work you will enable and support the People and Talent teams in delivering for the business.
What you’ll be working on:
- People operations, onboarding and reward - Executing our onboarding and offboarding processes and support on international payroll processes
- Administration - maintaining our HRIS and people systems ensuring that documents are filed correctly, producing reports.
- Relations and partnering - Supporting the People Partner and Chief People Officer in relations and partnering activity.
- Culture and values - embed our values and related behaviors across the team as we scale globally.
- Employee experience - Contribute to the execution of initiatives that drive a positive and effective employee experience. You will look for opportunities to ensure equitable business practices, increase diversity and further feelings of inclusion at Ometria.
Competencies & Experience required
- People Operations experience - you have People Ops experience within fast-growth tech businesses.
- Global, Remote Flexible mindset - you’re able to optimise initiatives to balance the needs of a global and largely remote team.
- Communication - You communicate constructively at all levels presenting compelling narratives and keeping everyone who needs to be, in the loop
- Emotional Intelligence- You understand how your emotions and behavior can affect those around you. You can work effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders and guide them to the best outcome
- Adaptability - You are resilient and relish adapting to change. You handle issues and changes in a positive, solution-focused manner, and empower others to thrive in this environment
- Organised - you know what needs to happen when and you keep projects and initiatives on track
- Data-driven - you make objective data-driven decisions based on clear business-focused metrics
- 30 days holiday + 1 day on your birthday (plus bank holidays)
- Health Insurance (Bupa)
- Mental Health Support (Spill, Calm)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Enhanced Financial Benefits (Salary Sacrifice Pension, DIS, Income Protection)
- Location: This is remote flexible role but we are ideally looking for someone within commuting distance of London as part of the role will involve attending the offices and events from time to time.