Project Management Operations Executive
Project Management Operations Executive
Location: UK, remote
Who are we?
Ometria is a Customer Data and Experience Platform built for retail marketers to be the fastest route to sustainable growth. Ometria helps marketers plan and launch their most profitable campaigns twice as fast, increasing their customer loyalty and CRM revenue with personalized marketing messages all throughout the customer journey.
Our platform combines the data unification and customer insight of a CDP with an experience platform, letting retail marketers easily and efficiently create experiences their customers love across email, mobile, on-site, social, direct mail and more.
Ometria is trusted by some of the fastest growing retail brands in the world such as Brooklinen, Davines, Steve Madden, and Sephora.
We have a team of over 120 Ometrians based in North America and Europe. We have raised $75m from leading venture capital funds across the world such as Infravia Capital Partners, Octopus Ventures, Summit Action, Sonae IM and many others.
What will you be doing?
Joining a growing Professional Services department, you will be responsible for managing the operations of our technical projects team, ensuring clients are onboarded smoothly onto our platform, as well as managing existing client projects.
Our projects team is very hands-on and you will get involved in supporting them with the technical side of integration projects, including debugging data flows, so this is a great opportunity for you to build on your technical knowledge.
Day to day you will prepare and present detailed project documentation, identify and implement process efficiencies and create internal reports for better cross-team visibility.
- Perform various administrative tasks to streamline project operations, including preparing project plans, creation of project reports and project presentations to ensure clarity across internal and external stakeholders.
- Collect and analyse project-related data to provide insights for decision-making, while identifying areas for efficiency improvements.
- Assist in the management of existing client platform migrations, ensuring that project timelines are adhered to and the project is delivered to a high standard.
- Collaborate with the Director of Projects to identify opportunities for process improvements and automations, document best practices and technical solutions.
- Collect and analyse client feedback to identify areas for improvement in implementation delivery, ensuring client satisfaction, time-to-value and project success.
- Complete Data Quality Assurance (QA) on technical integrations within the Ometria platform and provide recommendations for addressing data-related concerns.
- Facilitate meetings with relevant stakeholders to gather project requirements, set expectations and feedback, ensuring clear and effective communication throughout the project lifecycle.
- Contribute to a positive, collaborative and productive team culture.
- Experienced - you have Technical Project Coordinator experience in a fluid, fast-paced environment
- Curious - you are excited about technology and the value Ometria offers retailers. You take proactive steps to educate yourself on what’s happening in the industry, and how you can perform better in your role.
- Driven - you want to succeed and you’re able to roll up your sleeves to get things done
- Excellent communicator - you can communicate confidently and authoritatively with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Personable - you know how to make prospects and clients comfortable, and they find you both engaging and credible in all conversations.
- Ability to build relationships - with existing customers, understand their environment, and introduce new concepts to solve problems
- Ability to balance multiple competing priorities
Why join Ometria?
One of our values is “It's awesome to be here”, here are some of the reasons we love working here:
- Team of amazing people
We are committed to hiring the right people and maintaining our culture as we grow
- Making sure you’ll have an impact
We’re solving interesting challenges and you’ll have a say in how we solve them
- Supporting learning and development
We’re in this together and want you to become the best and feel supported as you do so. We want all Ometrians to be able to continually learn and grow in their roles, with our development fund we make sure the team has the tools they need to excel.
- Going above and beyond to help each other.
We’re all part of the bigger picture. We love helping each other to thrive and celebrate success together.
The amazing people of Ometria are the core of our business. We believe in making it awesome to be here for all Ometrians and place a continued focus on making Ometria an inclusive, respectful and diverse environment.
We're an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
- 30 days holiday + 1 day on your birthday (plus bank holidays)
- Health Insurance (Bupa)
- Mental Health Support (Spill, Calm)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Enhanced Financial Benefits (Salary Sacrifice Pension, DIS, Income Protection)
- Professional Development Fund