Customer Success Operations Executive
Customer Success Operations Executive
Location: UK Remote
This is a Remote Flexible position, which allows you to primarily work from the comfort of your home, while also having the opportunity to occasionally come together with the team at our office located in Shoreditch High St.
We’re looking for a Customer Success Operations Executive to support our award-winning team of strategic retail marketing experts who empower our clients to harness Ometria’s Customer Data and Experience Platform to deliver amazing experiences for their customers.
Who are we?
Ometria is a Customer Data and Experience Platform built for retail marketers to be the fastest route to sustainable growth. Ometria helps marketers plan and launch their most profitable campaigns twice as fast, increasing their customer loyalty and CRM revenue with personalized marketing messages all throughout the customer journey.
Our platform combines the data unification and customer insight of a CDP with an experience platform, letting retail marketers easily and efficiently create experiences their customers love across email, mobile, on-site, social, direct mail and more.
Ometria is trusted by some of the fastest growing retail brands in the world such as Brooklinen, Davines, Steve Madden, and Sephora.
We have a team of over 120 Ometrians based in North America and Europe. We have raised $75m from leading venture capital funds across the world such as Infravia Capital Partners, Octopus Ventures, Summit Action, Sonae IM and many others.
Reporting directly to the VP of Customer Success and working closely with the CS team you’ll play a pivotal role in supporting Customer centric business operations and client satisfaction deliverables. Your primary focus will be on delivering crucial value engagements to Ometria’s customers supporting on the delivery of Business Reviews, campaign analysis, internal customer reporting and ad hoc administrative projects.
What you'll be doing:
- Produce Executive Customer Business Reviews and Value alignment decks for the Customer Success team
- Leveraging a variety of internal tools you’ll deliver presentations and reports for the full CS org to deliver to their customers a week ahead of intended delivery to each customer.
- You’ll deliver adhoc reviews and reports as needed to support the team as required by CS leadership
- Deliver monthly customer health reporting and analysis
- Ensure timely and accurate commercial forecasting is delivered by CSMs by reviewing weekly updates made by the team to ensure customer health and activity records support commercial opportunity updates
- Deliver weekly reports on commercial opportunity health in Salesforce
- Highlight weekly forecasting improvements directly with CSMs and Sr. CSMs
- Report on core segments of customers, their activities and identify risks directly with CSMs and Sr. CSMs ensuring CS activities are tracked per customer to ensure service delivery is aligned with customer contract expectations.
- Own monthly execution of NPS Survey
- Fully own sending out the monthly NPS survey to Ometria’s customers
- Deliver monthly analysis of NPS survey to CS Leadership and CSMs highlighting key customer sentiment changes and ensuring Salesforce and stakeholder content is updated accordingly
- Deliver accurate monthly reporting on client messaging usage
- Deliver a complete monthly report of customer messaging use, with a full analysis of potential messaging needs provided to each client owner
- Exceptional Communicator - you love to collaborate with internal teams and drive outcomes for the the team and boost efficiency and in turn customer retention
- Data Literacy - you are comfortable working with, manipulating, and interpreting data sets, utilising tools like Excel.
- Adaptability and prioritisation - you have learned to adapt in fast-paced environments and effectively manage multiple tasks and deadlines. You will from time to time be required to switch between tasks and priorities and efficiently manage expectations of those you support. Dependable and autonomous - you pride yourself in being accountable to any project you take on and are happy to work autonomously providing regular feedback and updates to peers and management on tasks and project progress
Why join Ometria?
One of our values is “It's awesome to be here”, here are some of the reasons we love working here:
- Team of amazing people: We are committed to hiring the right people and maintaining our culture as we grow.
- Making sure you’ll have an impact: We’re solving interesting challenges and you’ll have a say in how we solve them.
- Supporting learning and development: We’re in this together and want you to become your best and feel supported as you do so. We want all Ometrians to be able to continually learn and grow in their roles
- Going above and beyond to help each other: We’re all part of the bigger picture. We love helping each other and celebrate success together.
The amazing people of Ometria are the core of our business. We believe in making it awesome to be here for all Ometrians and place a continued focus on making Ometria an inclusive, respectful and diverse environment.
We're an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
- 30 days holiday + 1 day on your birthday (plus bank holidays)
- Health Insurance (Bupa)
- Mental Health Support (Spill, Calm)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Enhanced Financial Benefits (Salary Sacrifice Pension, DIS, Income Protection)
- Professional Development Fund