Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Manager
Location: UK Remote
This is a Remote Flexible position, which allows you to primarily work from the comfort of your home, while also having the opportunity to occasionally come together with the team at our office located in Shoreditch High St.
Who are we?
Ometria is a Customer Data and Experience Platform built for retail marketers to be the fastest route to sustainable growth. Ometria helps marketers plan and launch their most profitable campaigns twice as fast, increasing their customer loyalty and CRM revenue with personalized marketing messages all throughout the customer journey.
Our platform combines the data unification and customer insight of a CDP with an experience platform, letting retail marketers easily and efficiently create experiences their customers love across email, mobile, on-site, social, direct mail and more.
Ometria is trusted by some of the fastest growing retail brands in the world such as Brooklinen, Davines, Steve Madden, and Sephora.
We have a team of over 120 Ometrians based in North America and Europe. We have raised $75m from leading venture capital funds across the world such as Infravia Capital Partners, Octopus Ventures, Summit Action, Sonae IM and many others.
You will manage relationships with our Growth clients, helping them to drive real value from our platform. You will become an expert in CRM strategy specialising in Email, SMS and App Push notification marketing for ecommerce, able to advise our clients on best practice.
What you'll be doing:
- Managing client accounts - you will build strong relationships with your clients, positioned as their trusted advisor, helping them drive maximum value through our insights and automation. We will expect you to stimulate high NPS scores, and generate contract renewals and references / case studies.
- Education - you will become an expert in both the Ometria platform and ecommerce marketing strategies. You’ll run customised training sessions and ensure that clients have access to the information and tools needed to generate revenue.
- Data analysis and strategy - you’ll analyse customer data sets to generate insights and performance reports. You will use this information to provide recommendations to clients on how they could better utilise Ometria to increase revenues.
- Stakeholder management - you will work productively with internal teams, continuously providing input to product / engineering / project / support teams on how clients are using the platform, and how we can improve it.
- Experienced - you have relevant experience managing clients within a SaaS environment. Any previous experience within cross channel / email marketing/ ESP is a bonus
- Excellent communicator - you can communicate confidently and authoritatively with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- First class customer success skills - you know how to make clients happy, and go out of your way to achieve this.
- Data literate - you are comfortable working with, manipulating and interpreting data sets, and have experience working with tools such as Excel and Google Sheets
- Organised and able to work under pressure - you are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and can juggle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Proactive learner - you have an interest in both technology and ecommerce, and are willing to do what it takes to become an expert in email marketing.
- Prioritisation - you are meticulous planner and are able to define and deliver against your weekly commitments that drive significant contribution to the Customer teams goals
- Commercially driven - you are comfortable negotiating commercial conversations ideally having ran renewal and expansion opportunities end-to-end in your previous roles
Why join Ometria?
One of our values is “It's awesome to be here”, here are some of the reasons we love working here:
- Team of amazing people
We are committed to hiring the right people and maintaining our culture as we grow.
- Making sure you’ll have an impact
- We’re solving interesting challenges and you’ll have a say in how we solve them.
- Supporting learning and development
We’re in this together and want you to become your best and feel supported as you do so. We want all Ometrians to be able to continually learn and grow in their roles
- Going above and beyond to help each other
We’re all part of the bigger picture. We love helping each other and celebrate success together.
The amazing people of Ometria are the core of our business. We believe in making it awesome to be here for all Ometrians and place a continued focus on making Ometria an inclusive, respectful and diverse environment.
We're an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
- 30 days holiday + 1 day on your birthday (plus bank holidays)
- Mental Health Support (Spill, Calm)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Enhanced Financial Benefits (Salary Sacrifice Pension, DIS, Income Protection)
- Professional Development Fund