Salesforce Platform Manager
Natterbox is revolutionising the way the world works by delivering business telephony via the cloud and our growing client-base would agree! Almost 600 organisations world-wide rely on Natterbox to set new standards in customer experience to drive measurable increases in sales efficiency, competitive advantage and organisational success!
As one of Salesforce’s fastest growing ISVs, we have our eyes set on an explosively successful 2024!
To put our customers first, we put our employees first and therefore take our future talent search seriously. That’s why we would like to talk to you about this new role
About the role
As Salesforce Platform Manager, you will play a key role in Natterbox. You will be the central conduit for our existing Salesforce platform. We need someone with a deep desire to challenge and assist in our continued improved use of the Salesforce platform.
We are looking for someone with a deep understanding of the Salesforce platform, who can understand both our current setup and our business objectives, in order to quickly identify areas of improvement. You should have a deep understanding of the best practices and implementation of security, data models and automations with change management and governance awareness, as well as communicating, prioritising and managing all aspects of a Salesforce project. The ideal candidate will be happy liaising with stakeholders at all levels, with the ability to translate technical information into layman’s terms, clearly explaining design options and their potential impact and manage the team.
- At least 5 years experience in a Salesforce environment. Either within a high-growth type company or Salesforce projects/consultancy.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator and Platform App Builder
- Experience with multi cloud org such as Sales cloud, Service cloud, Experience cloud, CPQ and Conga.
- Strong business analysis skills.
- Strong willingness for continuous learning.
- Excellent people management skills & previous experience
- Delivery focused - providing estimates, delivering on time.
- Architecturally Minded - You have the ability to think broad and deeply about the business impact of a solution to give us maximum business value while considering the entire Salesforce platform.
- You have a roll up your sleeves attitude. Where you are tenacious to get things done.
- Ability to demonstrate concepts visually and in writing in a way that enables stakeholders to decide with confidence
- A strategic approach to solution design, with proven ability to develop and execute tactical plans to support the strategy
- You are highly organised with a passion for helping people solve problems and a proven ability to understand progressive technology
- You have experience in leading and delivering projects at both an enterprise and SME business level.
- You are happy to spend valuable time communicating with stakeholders of differing skill levels about technical deployments, which will require an ability to communicate complex technical concepts in a simple yet comprehensive way.
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator certification
- Understanding of Apex
- Understanding of FinancialForce/Certinia, Ownbackup
- Active in the Salesforce community
- Excellent ability to coach, motivate and direct work tasks to a multidisciplinary team of Salesforce individuals
- Ability to lead and work in an Agile development environment (i.e. lead backlog, refinement, sprint loading).
* 25 days annual leave - increasing to 30 after 2 years (exclusive of bank holidays)
* An allowance of £50 per month to cover costs of home-working
* Perkbox: A range of outstanding employee discounts
* Enhanced Family Leave
* Private health care with Vitality
* Cycle To Work Scheme
* Season Ticket Loans
* Staff-referral programme
****Please note due to Christmas Holidays, you may not get a response until Week Commencing 1 January 2024****