Senior Enterprise Account Executive
Who we are
Hi, I’m Nats, VP Sales at Mention Me and I’m hiring! Before I tell you more about the role, here's a little bit about Mention Me and what we do.
Becoming a Mentioneer means you’ll be joining our Customer Advocacy Intelligence® movement, which is changing the world of marketing.
Our data-driven Advocacy Intelligence Platform equips brands to drive growth through their fans by encouraging and rewarding personal recommendations.
There’s a good chance you’ve already come across us while online shopping from Puma, Michael Kors, ASOS, Ray Ban, or any other of the 450+ brands we work with.
We’ve delivered more than 5.5m referrals totalling over $2bn in revenue for our clients.
Now, our mission to make all brands think advocacy-first is stepping up a gear, and you might be just who we need to help us.
We’re looking for an ambitious and motivated Senior Enterprise Account Executive to join our Sales Team and generate net new revenue for our fast-growing company.
The fast paced, but fulfilling, nature of our business means that your role will play an integral part in our company from day one.
Are you an experienced Account Executive with a knack for building rapport quickly and establishing trust?
If you are looking for a place where you can really establish yourself and work alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you've ever worked with, Mention Me might just be the place for you.
What you’ll do:
- Run and close high value six-figure multi-year deals with large Enterprise accounts
- Meet or exceed quarterly targets for sales quotas and qualified opportunities
- Work almost uniquely as part of our strategic technology partnership with SAP & Emarsys leveraging full quota retirement to drive business growth
- Develop superior relationships with prospects and use advanced discovery skills to understand and uncover customer needs and requirements
- Work closely with our Solutions Consulting team to effectively value-sell our solution based on the prospects needs by performing effective online and face to face discovery & pitch meetings
- Be able to build and explain a business case which highlights the impact the Mention Me solution will have on a prospect’s business
- Works to negotiate and close the business around a compelling or critical event for predictable sales forecasting
- Work closely with our Enterprise Client Team to ensure time to value and smooth handover of any new business opportunities to maximise chance of upsell/expansion
- Bring experience and insight to help design and develop new/existing processes in order to optimise performance across the Enterprise function
- Opportunity to shape how the team interacts with the rest of Mention Me, especially product and marketing
We'd really like to hear from you, if...
- You have 3 years experience in a B2B SaaS/Martech company
- You have significant experience working with or in a large technology vendor ecosystem, ideally SAP & Emarsys
- You have experience selling six-figure multi-year contracts to Enterprise businesses
- You can demonstrate a track record of over-achieving Enterprise sales targets for 5 years
- You are an enthusiastic, positive and self-motivated team player with a strong work ethic and understanding of value based selling
- You are a dynamic individual that responds well to change and works well in a fast paced environment
- You are process oriented and goal driven
- You have a strength in research and problem solving
- You have high organisation skills and attention to detail & good pipeline management skills
- You take a disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals and achieving success
- You possess strong listening and presentation skills, with a knack for building rapport quickly and establishing trust
- You have strong objection handling and negotiation skills
- You have the ability to coach more junior members of the sales team
What you’ll get:
Here are some of our favourite perks and benefits, but we have so many more!
🏡 Remote and Hybrid working.
🏥 Private medical insurance with Vitality, including: mental wellbeing support, a range of lifestyle benefits and great incentives
👩🏾⚕️ Major dental, vision, and life insurance policies.
📚 An annual learning and development budget
🤲🏾 2 Celebration Days: additional time off for you to celebrate religious days, cultural events, birthdays, anniversaries, or any other significant day that’s important to you
👨👩👧 Enhanced parental leave
🌴 25 days holiday plus public holidays, alongside additional days for being a Mentioneer
🏆 Monthly prizes for being amazing! Values Awards and Customer Love awards, and Founders’ Award for Awesomeness. Win up to £500 cash, vouchers, meals out and trips away.
🤩 Regular social events, from chocolate-tasting and pottery-making to poker nights and picnics
💻 All the up-to-date tech you’ll need (we love Macs)
🏼 Short and long-term disability support
Diversity, equity and inclusion
We celebrate every Mentioneer, exactly as they are. We don’t shy away from breaking down systemic discrimination in society, or from difficult conversations and decisions. We’re committed to being a force for change. You can read more about how we’re doing this and always learning, by looking at our blogs here.
The same goes for our recruitment. We welcome every application, regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, physical ability, family structure, socioeconomic status, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity. If you’d like to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Mention Me, get in touch.