Sr. Financial Analyst-FP&A
We’re on the lookout for a data-driven Sr. Financial Analyst to join our growing Finance team. In this role you will leverage your financial acumen to support the company with forecasting, modeling and reporting. You will join a small and mighty finance and accounting team and develop relationships with business leaders across the organization. You will bring data-driven insights to support Katalyst’s ambitious growth goals. This position reports to the VP Finance and operates with a high level of autonomy with the potential to make a significant and visible impact. You’ll play a key role in Katalyst’s success transforming the health and fitness industry.
Founded in 2015, Katalyst is a groundbreaking, full-body Electro-Muscle Stimulation (EMS) workout that is designed to enhance your fitness at every stage of life. Our FDA-cleared EMS technology works with your body rather than against it, delivering personalized and efficient strength, power, cardio, and recovery workouts in just 20 minutes or less.
With our recent Series A funding of $26 million in 2022, we’re ready to continue to build our small but mighty team. If you’re excited by innovative technology, enjoy solving problems in an agile environment, and are passionate about building a world class organization from the ground up, we want to hear from you! Learn more at www.katalyst.com.
What you’ll do:
- Engage with stakeholders across the business to understand the potential impact of decisions and resulting risks and opportunities in the context of Katalyt’s business objectives and strategic initiatives
- Build, maintain, and continuously improve forecast models highlighting key assumptions, risks, and opportunities
- Analyze operational and financial data to provide insightful recommendations to the business
- Support the monthly and annual budget reporting and accounting close cycles
- Partner with Supply Chain colleagues to analyze current Supply Chain network and drive further optimization
- Work with the Sales and Marketing teams to optimize current and evaluate new go-to-market strategies
- Assist in preparation of management decks and board of director materials
- Continuously seek to increasing efficiency through process automation