As the Product Manager at Katalyst, you'll have the opportunity to lead the product management of the ground-breaking Katalyst Training System. You will have the opportunity to define the ‘what’ we really build and dig deep to figure out ‘why’ we should be building it. The right candidate will want to develop a deep understanding of the product functioning, create channels for getting customer feedback, and identify ways to continuously improve the product. This is a big impact role that will both work cross functionally and with the leadership team to help build an impactful product.
Founded in 2015, Katalyst is a groundbreaking, full-body Electro-Muscle Stimulation (EMS) workout that is designed to enhance your fitness at every stage of life. Our FDA-cleared EMS technology works with your body rather than against it, delivering personalized and efficient strength, power, cardio, and recovery workouts in just 20 minutes or less.
With our recent Series A funding of $26 million in 2022, we’re ready to continue to build our small but mighty team. If you’re excited by innovative technology, enjoy solving problems in an agile environment, and are passionate about building a world class organization from the ground up, we want to hear from you! Learn more at www.katalyst.com.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead the analysis for product usage trends to understand and improve product engagement
- Collaborate with customer care to create a constant feedback loop on customer feedback and pain points
- Work with research labs and set up studies to deeper the understanding of EMS exercises
- Lead ongoing usability testing for understanding user behavior, testing UX, design changes and new features
- Work with UX design and engineering teams on prioritization of product fixes based on customer impact
- Lead the product roadmap by identifying the opportunity, scope of work, customer impact and resource requirements
- Lead identification of new potential user segments/markets by identifying the opportunity, any product changes needed and resource requirements
- Effectively communicate cross functionally to ensure all departments are aware of any upcoming product changes and have a voice in product roadmap
- Work with instructors and other fitness authorities to ensure everything we build is grounded in effective training methods