Email Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a creative Email Marketing Specialist to be responsible for planning, implementing, and optimizing our digital email communication strategy. Helping create educational and engaging content to further establish and grow our brand with our subscribers. This role will play a key role within the wider marketing team to help drive growth in a highly dynamic and rapidly expanding health and fitness business
Katalyst is the world’s most efficient workout. Our FDA-cleared strength training system and full-body suit uses Electro Muscle Stimulation (EMS) to deliver specifically-tuned, low-frequency impulses to each of your major muscle groups. These impulses imitate the brain signals that cause your muscles to contract and significantly increase your muscle activity. The result is a complete, full-body workout in just 20 minutes, with no external weights or joint impact. Learn more at www.katalyst.fit.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead the planning and implementation of ongoing email campaign optimization efforts through experimentation, creative and messaging, customer segmentation, and audience insights
- Build and maintain an ecosystem of triggered user journeys that are personalized around the behavior, stage, and persona-based insights, to guide down the conversion funnel
- Own the end-to-end email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging, and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered, and dynamic content-driven campaigns
- Create content strategies and calendars across lifecycle, promotional, launch, and seasonally relevant campaigns
- Leverage data analytics to develop insights and action items for ongoing campaign optimization and maintenance
- Identify target audiences and segment lists, recommending new opportunities for automated and personalized campaigns
- Support plans to drive new customer acquisition (including email list growth), evaluating cost to acquire, retention analysis, etc
- Stay current on email marketing best practices and industry standards; continuously recommending new approaches, testing, innovative ideas and/or technologies to deliver on KPIs
- Drive process efficiencies through continuous improvement of workflow and tools
- Closely collaborate with internal stakeholders across brand, content, social, PR, and business development, to develop campaigns that are in line with the overall marketing strategy
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years experience working for relevant fitness wellness brands or agencies, with a proven track record of launching successful email campaigns and consumer retention programs
- Experience building user journey-based campaigns and emails, inclusive of developing creative, copy, and messaging.
- Working knowledge of platforms, but not limited to, Hubspot, Klaviyo, and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of eCommerce and email analytics with the ability to understand, interpret and utilize data to evolve a strategy to drive incremental revenue
- Excellent communication skills: copywriting and copyediting
- Strong organizational and project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and accurately prioritize
- Ability to problem solve and find creative solutions for ambiguous problems
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Passion for health and fitness
At Katalyst, the health and well-being of our employees is of the utmost importance to us. We offer the following to all full-time employees:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance and 50% employer-paid for all dependents.
- 6 weeks of company-paid medical and family leave
- 401k, including 4% company match
- Company stock options
- Flexible PTO
Katalyst is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
The salary range for this role is $61,000 to $92,000.
This range takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and business needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled.
Something looks off?