Events Marketing Manager (Hybrid)
We are looking for an exceptional Events Marketing Manager to help develop and execute strategic events marketing plans for trade shows, conferences, pop-ups, and other experiential activations. In this role, we are looking for a creative, resourceful, and passionate individual who wants to help grow an innovative and ground-breaking health and fitness company.
Katalyst is the world’s most efficient workout. Our FDA-cleared strength training system and full-body suit uses Electro Muscle Stimulation (EMS) to deliver specifically-tuned, low-frequency impulses to each of your major muscle groups. These impulses imitate the brain signals that cause your muscles to contract and significantly increase your muscle activity. The result is a complete, full-body workout in just 20 minutes, with no external weights or joint impact. Learn more at www.katalyst.fit.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop creative event strategies that align with the overall marketing goals and objectives
- Research, evaluate, and recommend events and activation opportunities to ensure we show up in front of our key audiences
- Own end-to-end project management and execution of events including event registration, booth planning and design, decor, event merchandise, vendor management, logistics, staffing, activation programs, and budget tracking
- Help build an events playbook and infrastructure that will allow us to scale the program further in the future
- Ideate creative ways to showcase and demonstrate our product to engage with audiences across different verticals
- Create and keep accurate records and reporting for all events that include feedback on budgets, ROI, learnings, and overall performance
- Closely collaborate with internal stakeholders across brand, content, social, PR, and business development, to develop effective pre-and post-event marketing opportunities
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing with a strong focus on experiential/events and audience engagement programs and initiatives, working with a sports, fitness, or wellness brand
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Strong organizational and project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and accurately prioritize
- Ability to problem solve and find creative solutions for ambiguous problems
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities and effectiveness working collaboratively and cross functionally
- Passion for health and fitness
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Our Las Vegas Marketing team follows a hybrid schedule working in-office three days a week and remotely for two days a week.
At Katalyst, the health and well-being of our employees is of the utmost importance to us. We offer the following to all full-time employees:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance and 50% employer-paid for all dependents.
- 6 weeks of company-paid medical and family leave
- 401k, including 4% company match
- Company stock options
- Flexible PTO
Katalyst is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Something looks off?