Member Experience Manager
As a Member Experience Manager, you'll have the opportunity to help launch a world-changing health & fitness company. We’re looking for individuals with a fitness obsession and a passion for helping people from all walks of life achieve their fitness goals. If you enjoy engaging with and advocating for our members and mentoring ME teams, this role is for you!
Katalyst is the world’s most efficient workout. Our FDA-cleared training system and full-body suit use Electro Muscle Stimulation (EMS) to deliver specifically-tuned, low-frequency impulses to each of your major muscle groups. These impulses imitate the brain signals that cause your muscles to contract and significantly increase your muscle activity. When combined with simple, bodyweight movements, Katalyst multiplies the results of any exercise. The result is a complete, full-body workout in just 20 minutes, with no external weights or impact on your joints. Learn more at www.katalyst.fit.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working closely with the Product, Quality, and Marketing teams to review customer questions and inquiries, recommend appropriate responses, and integrate the feedback into product improvements
- Setting, monitoring, and reporting on progress toward sales and member satisfaction goals
- Creating SOPs for the ME team to use in their day-to-day, such as scripted answers to questions, escalation points, etc
- Serving as an escalation point for members that need an additional touch point
- Establishing ongoing and/or long-term projects to improve the ME team’s processes, as well as supporting ME Specialists in their individual ongoing projects
- Monitoring & updating online inventory, product descriptions/photos, and basic website information
- Participate in local outreach and “pop-up” events as needed
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years of experience in customer service or success via phone, email, and/or social media
- 3+ years of experience in a supervisory or management role
- A demonstrated background & desire to develop personal relationships with customers
- Previous experience building out an ME function in a startup or fitness environment
- A masterful collaborator with a high degree of proactivity and the ability to work independently
- Comfort working in and leading virtual teams
- Knowledge of topics like fitness, nutrition and kinesiology; ability to quickly learn technical concepts and translate them into digestible information that customers can understand
- Proficiency with Zoom, Google Workplace, Gorgias, Shopify, and various social media platforms
- 4-year degree preferred though relevant experience can substitute
Bonus points for:
- Advanced fitness or sports background and/or experience as a coach or personal trainer
At Katalyst, the health and well-being of our employees is of the utmost importance to us. We offer the following to all full-time employees:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance and 50% employer-paid for all dependents.
- 6 weeks of company-paid medical and family leave
- 401k, including 4% company match
- Company stock options
- Flexible PTO
Katalyst is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Something looks off?