Localisation Tester - Latin American Spanish Speaking(12m FTC)
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
This 12m Fixed-Term Contract will facilitated via our staffing partner DZX..
Please note this is an office based role.
Quality assurance of assigned software products throughout QA test phase.
What you'll be doing:
• Test software once localized assets have been implemented in-game.
• Report all language bugs found through test phase in a clear, concise and effective manner via the bug tracking database.
• Perform confirmation testing in one or more languages when required.
• Proof-read and correct translations provided by external companies for software product.
• Ensure that quality, accuracy and consistency is maintained throughout Localized assets tools / game / manual.
• Where needed make fixes directly to language text assets.
• Assist other Test Services teams and Engineering Services team with general testing duties when required.
• Assist with project and process related tasks.
• Occasionally provide in-house translations.
• Assist occasionally in the translation work for the packaging text for console and peripherals as well as for the Authorized Names for PlayStation components.
• Business Acumen
• Peer Relationships
• Drive for Results
• Standing Alone
• Mexican Spanish native speaker
• English fluent
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.