Internship: Digital Twins
Intrinsic is Alphabet’s bet aiming to reimagine the potential of industrial robotics. Our team believes that advances in AI, perception and simulation will redefine what’s possible for industrial robotics in the near future – with software and data at the core.
Our mission is to make industrial robotics intelligent, accessible, and usable for millions more businesses, entrepreneurs, and developers. We are a dynamic team of engineers, roboticists, designers, and technologists who are passionate about unlocking the creative and economic potential of industrial robotics.
Are you passionate about democratizing robotics and making cutting-edge technology accessible for all? Are you excited to use digital twins to make working with robotics more accessible? We are seeking highly motivated and talented interns to join our digital twins team to explore a unified web friendly rendering solution for our platform Flowstate in an exciting internship opportunity.
How your work moves the mission forward
- Contribute towards the development of robotics software (including our platform Flowstate)
- Collaborate with a team of experienced professionals in modern software development practices
- Explore and implement solutions in software development, including coding in languages such as C++, Python, TypeScript and Go
- Develop tools and intuitive interfaces for various robot functionalities, such as APIs and GUIs for authoring, editing, visualizing and simulating robot workcells.
Skills you will need to be successful
- Bachelor’s student in Computer Science or related field required.
- Knowledge and proficiency in modern software development languages, like C++, Python, TypeScript, Go and Rust.
- Ability to develop tools and intuitive interfaces for diverse robot functionalities
- Familiarity with concepts and popular software in Computer Graphics, Geometry Processing, Physically Based Rendering and Web development.
- Familiarity with various robot functionalities such as; APIs for authoring, editing, visualizing, and simulating robot workcells,
- Enthusiasm for solving challenging problems in full-stack software, artificial intelligence, and robotics
- Effective coordination skills for complicated software development efforts across teams and timezones
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
At Intrinsic, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at: email@example.com.